Yesterday, shared with you an article about an Atlanta-area Methodist church that is turning to Grey's Anatomy to explore the relationships and spiritual issues of modern times, and encourage participation among its younger paritioners.
12. Thou shall not committ adultery - short-term or long-term - especially with anyone who could be described as McSteamy. (Derek Shepherd, Addison Montgomery Shepherd and Callie Torres)
13. Thou shall try not to be so consistently grating when providing thy voiceover commentaries. (Meredith Grey)
14. Thou shall not (temporarily) kill thy significant other - even if the end goal is to score him or her an organ transplant. (Izzie Stevens)
15. Though shall not bear false withness about thy palsied hand. (Preston Burke)
16. Thou shall stop being a workaholic. (Richard Webber)
17. Thou shall not covet thy recently bereaved ex. (Alex Karev, below)
18. Thou shall not use fried chicken to woo a woman. (George O'Malley)
19. Thou shall continue to amuse with thy patented brand of bitchery. (Cristina Yang)
20. Thou shall stop lurking in the elevators. (Derek Shepherd)
Want more Grey's Anatomy?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!