Needless to say, we're happy to be focusing on what's most important right now: Part II of "Six Days."
Last week's Part I was terrific, and we can't wait to see how everything transpires tonight. Here's what we know about the episode so far. No real spoilers here, just hints and discussion points...
- Meredith tries to talk to her father about his side of the story. But will she listen?
- Cristina and Burke continue to play "Uncle" until one of them gives in. Which one?
- There's tension between Alex and Addison. Who would have guessed?
- Callie and George talk... and panic. About what?
- Miranda wishes she didn't have to keep a secret.
- Plagued by guilt over inheriting $8.7M she feels she doesn't deserve, Izzie may have found some good to do.
- A 40-year-old man comes to the hospital because he can't stop crying, but his wife thinks he needs to just get over it.
- Two roommates arrive at Seattle Grace, and the medical condition of one of them may forever alter both of their lives.
Intense! As always, we'll have the full recap for you after the show, and compile our collections of quotes, pictures and music from the episode as well. For last week's quotes, pictures and music, follow these links.
Here's ABC's preview of tonight's episode:
Want more Grey's Anatomy?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!