Here's an update on American Idol alumni album sales from last week:
- Daughtry is still top-selling Idol, still in the top 10, up from No. 7 to No. 6, though his sales plunged from 98,000 the previous week to 54,000 last week. Total is 2.26 million.
- Carrie Underwood: Up 18-14 on the chart, but also off in sales, 36,000 compared to 54,000 the previous week. Total: 5.25 million.
- Elliott Yamin: Dropped 49-59, with sales of 12,000, compared to 21,000 the previous week. Total: 153,000.
- Katharine McPhee: Fell 95-112 on the chart, selling 7,500 after amassing 11,000 units sold the previous week. Total: 299,000.
- Kellie Pickler: Down 128-142, and sold 6,300, compared to 9,600 the previous week. Total: 499,000.
- Fantasia Barrino: Will be the next chart drop-off, sliding slightly from 187 to 192 last week. She sold 4,600 copies (5,900 the previous week), and her total is 346,000.