Sanjaya Malakar: Top 10 Things I Learned on American Idol
The Sanjaya Malakar publicity tour isn't over yet!
A couple days after attending the White House CorrespondentsÃ¢Â€Â™ Dinner - and hanging out with model Petra Nemcova! - Sanjaya appeared on David Letterman last night to read the show's famous Top 10 List. This evening's edition?
The Top 10 Things I Learned on American Idol. And they were ...
10. The camera adds ten pounds to your mohawk
9. Work hard and make sacrifices, you can finish in 7th place
8. It's very important to "keep it real, dawg."
7. I should have gone for the Immunity Idol -- oh wait, that's "Survivor"
6. On-camera Simon Cowell is a bit nasty, but off-camera, he's a total jerk
5. Voting for yourself 100 times an hour causes some wicked carpal tunnel
4. When you forget the words, just do this (Sanjaya belts out, "OHHHHHHH")
3. Honestly, I thought I was auditioning for "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?"
1. America loves performers with bad hair - right, Dave?