Let's take a look at a few One Life to Live spoilers for the upcoming week...
- In court of law, Lindsay (Catherine Hickland) owns up to jamming a blade 10 times into the body of Spencer Truman. Ouch. She provides details, including her observation of Spencer’s evil deed at the time.
From there, well, she goes a bit insane, prompting the judge to instantly pronounce the murder suspect guilty by reason of insanity.
- Due to the verdict Lindsay must time at St. Ann’s, an institution for the mentally and emotionally challenged.
- Nora feels bad for Lindsay.
- In another courtroom - for custody of Tommy - Todd’s character is being assassinated by Michael (Nathaniel Marston, pictured) and Marcie’s lawyer.
- She has plenty of ammunition to dredge up from his criminal past, specifically the incident with Margaret, Tommy’s biological mother.