Let's take a look at a few One Life to Live spoilers for the upcoming week...
- In court of law, Lindsay (Catherine Hickland) owns up to jamming a blade 10 times into the body of Spencer Truman. Ouch. She provides details, including her observation of Spencer’s evil deed at the time.
From there, well, she goes a bit insane, prompting the judge to instantly pronounce the murder suspect guilty by reason of insanity.
- Due to the verdict Lindsay must time at St. Ann’s, an institution for the mentally and emotionally challenged.
- Nora feels bad for Lindsay.
- In another courtroom - for custody of Tommy - Todd’s character is being assassinated by Michael (Nathaniel Marston, pictured) and Marcie’s lawyer.
- She has plenty of ammunition to dredge up from his criminal past, specifically the incident with Margaret, Tommy’s biological mother.
Want more One Life To Live?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!