Coming up this week, on All My Children...
Monday, October 22:
- Greenlee (Sabine Singh) hides her thoughts about her fertilized eggs-from Zach.
- Annie is afraid that Richie may have poisoned Emma.
Tuesday, October 23:
- Greenlee seeks help from Aidan (Aiden Turner, pictured) to investigate J.R.'s statement.
- A horrified Krystal finds herself in bed... with Adam!
Wednesday, October 24:
- Babe is very confused by both sides of what she sees in Richie.
- Annie is romanced by Ryan.
- Adam is positive he'll win Krystal back.
Thursday, October 25:
- Greenlee tells Jack there may be chance that her embryos may still exist.
- Erica becomes suspicious of Jack's secret.
Friday, October 26:
- Adam warns J.R. that he should never trust Zach (Thorsten Kaye).
- Erica tells Jack that she wishes Greenlee would just leave Pine Valley.
Want more All My Children?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!