But if fans of the show therefore think they know everything about this actor, we present a list of more obscure facts regarding LeBlanc:
- He once worked as a busboy at New York's Helmsley Palace under the infamous "Queen Of Mean," Leona Helmsley.
- He's an avid fan of genealogy and has traced his family roots back to the 1800s.
- Used to work as a substitute teacher in the Los Angeles school district.
Awards for the actor:
- Four Daytime Emmy nominations for Outstanding Supporting Actor (1999, 2000, 2003 and 2004).
- Won the Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actor in 2007
Want more The Young and the Restless?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!