But if fans of the show therefore think they know everything about this actor, we present a list of more obscure facts regarding LeBlanc:
- He once worked as a busboy at New York's Helmsley Palace under the infamous "Queen Of Mean," Leona Helmsley.
- He's an avid fan of genealogy and has traced his family roots back to the 1800s.
- Used to work as a substitute teacher in the Los Angeles school district.
Awards for the actor:
- Four Daytime Emmy nominations for Outstanding Supporting Actor (1999, 2000, 2003 and 2004).
- Won the Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actor in 2007