Thaao Penghlis has appeared on General Hospital and, now, Days of Our Lives.
With that in mind, take a look at a few random facts about the actor:
- A film buff since the age of five, Penghlis used to sell beer bottles gathered from the streets of Sydney to earn money to buy movie tickets.
- Upon moving to New York, Penghlis joined Australia's mission at the United Nations.
- While working for designer Robert Meledandri, Penghlis and company did suits for Robert Redford and producer Robert Evans.
- He has climbed to the summit of Mt. Sinai.
- He taught Kelly LeBrock how to dance for a sequence in their 2007 film, The Mirror.
Want more Soap Operas?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!