Most All My Children fans are thrilled that Rebecca Budig is stepping back into the role she originated.
But do you truly know the original Greenlee? Here are a few fun facts about the actress that not even the most die hard All My Children follower will be aware of:
- She's the youngest in a family of eight children.
- She previously portrayed Michelle Bauer on Guiding Light, but initially auditioned for the role of Kelsey on All My Children.
- Budig's first acting job was a bit part in the Aerosmith video for "Livin' on the Edge."
- he locked lips with Chris O'Donnell in the awful 1995 film Batman Forever.
- Cameron Mathison calls her "peanut."
- The actress majored in zoology at Miami University in Ohio before launching her performing career.
- Budig completed the New York Marathon in 3:45:56.