Ilene Kristen has appeared on One Life to Live since 2001. The actress was dropped to recurring status in 2004, but said at the time:
"I can't let Roxy die. I love working here. The show is good to recurring characters."
We agree. Here are a few interesting facts about the One Life to Live star:
- Kristen's first One Life to Life stint — as a mechanic named Georgina — lasted three months.
- In the late 1970s, she produced a 30-minute film starring Karen Allen called The Aftermath.
- Kristen has never married; she split from fiancé Brian Sheridan in late 2007.
- It wasn't until 1971 when Kristen was appearing in the film Preacherman that she changed her last name from Schatz. The name was recommended by a director after several people told her she looked Swedish.
- During her junior year of high school, she traveled with a comedy troupe called The Six New Happenings.