While a premiere date for Hulk Hogan's Celebrity Championship Wrestling is yet to be announced, we do have information on the D-list celebrities that have signed up to get into the ring with the former WWE star.
The CMT series will feature 10 supposed stars, all competing for the title of "Celebrity All-Star Wrestling Champion" through challenges and elimination matches. Two former pro wrestlers will train the contestants, with Hogan and former World Championship Wrestling president Eric Bischoff serving as judges.
Contestants so far include:
- Dustin Diamond (Screech from Saved by the Bell)
- Tiffany (singer)
- Todd Bridges (Different Strokes)
- Trishelle Cannatella (The Real World)
- Butterbean (boxer/ Jackass 2)
- Nikki Ziering (Playboy)
- Frank Stallone (Musician)
- Erin Murphy (Tabitha from Bewitched),
Contestants will be paid $40,000 for one month of filming.
Want more Reality TV?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!