At Comic-Con over the weekend, Heroes creator Tim Kring revealed the most in-depth look yet at Heroes Season Three.
Those in attendance got to see a snippet of the season premiere, which airs on September 22. Here are a few HUGE spoilers we can release about it:
- The action begins with a "future" Peter (Milo Ventimiglia) coming back to modern day in order to shoot Nathan (Adrian Pasdar) before he exposes their secret powers to the world.
- Matt (Greg Grunberg) discovers future-Peter's real identity... but Parkman is banished into the middle of nowhere before he can do anything about it.
- Mohinder (Sendhil Ramamurthy) finally isolates Maya's (Dania Ramirez) powers in chemical form; he uses a syringe to inject himself with the magic elixir rather than give the girl what she desires: freedom from the hell of her super-human affliction.
- Sylar (Zachary Quinto) traps Claire (Hayden Panettiere) in her house.
- Hiro (Masi Oki) disobeys his dead father's command and opens up the office safe that holds part of a formula that, if completed, could destroy the world.
- Niki appears, but she now looks professional and is possibly married to an older man.
Want more Heroes?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!