An In-Depth Look at Heroes Season Three; Major Spoilers Ahead!
At Comic-Con over the weekend, Heroes creator Tim Kring revealed the most in-depth look yet at Heroes Season Three.
Those in attendance got to see a snippet of the season premiere, which airs on September 22. Here are a few HUGE spoilers we can release about it:
- The action begins with a "future" Peter (Milo Ventimiglia) coming back to modern day in order to shoot Nathan (Adrian Pasdar) before he exposes their secret powers to the world.
- Matt (Greg Grunberg) discovers future-Peter's real identity... but Parkman is banished into the middle of nowhere before he can do anything about it.
- Mohinder (Sendhil Ramamurthy) finally isolates Maya's (Dania Ramirez) powers in chemical form; he uses a syringe to inject himself with the magic elixir rather than give the girl what she desires: freedom from the hell of her super-human affliction.
- Sylar (Zachary Quinto) traps Claire (Hayden Panettiere) in her house.
- Hiro (Masi Oki) disobeys his dead father's command and opens up the office safe that holds part of a formula that, if completed, could destroy the world.
- Niki appears, but she now looks professional and is possibly married to an older man.
Wow. That's a lot to digest. Comment on it in our Matt Richenthal is the Editor in Chief of TV Fanatic. Follow him on Twitter and on Google+.