Now that Last Comic Standing has narrowed its field down to 12 finalists, let's take a quick look at a few of those remaining:
- Adam Hunter: Former wrestler in high school; used to work at kids' parties as Spiderman, Barney, Batman and other characters.
- Esther Ku: Says eighth grade talent show was her first stand-up routine.
- Iliza Shlesinger: First experience with stand-up was in her junior year of college when she wrote a forty-five minute one-woman show and performed it.
- Jeff Dye: Knew was funny early on in first grade because fellow students would laugh at all he said.
- Jim Tavare: Knew he was funny at age 8 when he looked in the mirror and thought, "You look ridiculous."
- Louis Ramey: At age 6, he told his mom a very good joke; was all humorous and downhill from there.
- Paul Foot: First stand-up gig was in a student cellar bar in Oxford.
- Sean Cullen: Counts a lunchtime gig at a college outside of Toronto as his first stand-up experience.
Who do you wanna see crowed the Last Comic Standing?
Want more Reality TV?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!