- Adam Hunter: Former wrestler in high school; used to work at kids' parties as Spiderman, Barney, Batman and other characters.
- Esther Ku: Says eighth grade talent show was her first stand-up routine.
- Iliza Shlesinger: First experience with stand-up was in her junior year of college when she wrote a forty-five minute one-woman show and performed it.
- Jeff Dye: Knew was funny early on in first grade because fellow students would laugh at all he said.
- Jim Tavare: Knew he was funny at age 8 when he looked in the mirror and thought, "You look ridiculous."
- Louis Ramey: At age 6, he told his mom a very good joke; was all humorous and downhill from there.
- Paul Foot: First stand-up gig was in a student cellar bar in Oxford.
- Sean Cullen: Counts a lunchtime gig at a college outside of Toronto as his first stand-up experience.
Who do you wanna see crowed the Last Comic Standing?