Privileged has a brand new episode, "All About Love, Actually," last night during the cushy timeslot after CW's hit, Gossip Girl. So what happened during last night's special episode?
- Megan and Will dealt with him no longer going to Brazil... and about him asking Megan out knowing he was going to Brazil for six months!
- Laurel went to Santa Barbara to talk to her old flame and true grandfather of the twins.. Miles!
- Sage met a cute new love interest in the form of Marco's new assistant and Charlie's cousin, Luis
- Charlie and Mandy had their own issues from Charlie asking Mandy to move in prematurely
- Rose, meanwhile, was without a love interest, but had plenty to do while being grounded for cheating
Ready to find out what happened to each of the lovers? Read our complete, "All About Love, Actually" recap.
Eric Hochberger is the programmer of TV Fanatic, so please forgive his mediocre writing. His programming is far better. Follow him on Twitter and/or email him. Just don't request threaded comments. They're coming.Tags: Privileged