Survivor: Tocantins, set in the Brazilian Highlands, premieres on February 12. Check out a preview for it now.
Meanwhile, here's your first look at the 16 castaways that will try to outwit and outlast one another:
- Sandy Burgin, a 53-year-old bus driver from Louisville, KY
- Stephen Fishbach, a 29-year-old corporate consultant from New York, NY
- James Thomas Jr., a 24-year-old cattle rancher from Samson, AK
- Spencer Duhm, a 19-year-old college student from Lakeland, FL
- Sydney Wheeler, a 24-year-old model and interior designer from San Diego, CA
- Jerry Sims, a 49-year-old U.S. Army sergeant from Rock Hill, SC
- Candace Smith, a 31-year-old actress/model and event planner and former lawyer from Los Angeles, CA
- Tyson Apostol, a 29-year-old bike-shop manager and former professional cyclist from Linden, UT
- Sierra Reed, a 23-year-old model from Los Angeles, CA
- Erinn Lobdell, a 26-year-old hairstylist from Waukesha, WI
- Carolina Eastwood, a 26-year-old bartender from Los Angeles, CA
- Tamara "Taj" Johnson-George, a 37-year-old from Nashville, TN
- Joe Dowdle, a 26-year-old commercial real estate broker from Austin, TX
- Benjamin Wade, a 37-year-old soccer coach and part-time orchestra conductor from Bolivar, MO
- Debra Beebe, a 46-year-old middle-school principal from Auburn, AK
- Brendan Synnott, a 30-year-old entrepreneur from New York, NY
Want more Survivor?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!