Despite a pair of entertaining group dance numbers, this week's performance show was waterered down a bit.
The reason? A severe lack of Melissa Rycroft, who was forced to sit out Dancing With the Stars with a rib injury. Reportedly, the former Bachelor contestant - and our enthusiasm - will return next week.
Read a complete recap of how the show went on without her, while taking a look at the combined scores from last night (individual plus group) below:
- Gilles Marini and Cheryl Burke: 27 out of 30 for the Lindy Hop. 55 out of 60 total.
- Lil’ Kim and Derek Hough: 28 out of 30 for the Paso Doble. 56 out of 60 total.
- Chuck Wicks and Julianne Hough 26 out of 30 for the Cha-Cha. 51 out of 60 total.
- Shawn Johnson and Mark Ballas: 27 out of 30 for the Samba. 52 out of 60 total.
- Melissa Rycroft and Tony Dovolani: 21 out of 30 for the Jive (based on the couple's taped rehearsal). 46 out of 60 total.
- Ty Murray and Chelsie Hightower: 24 out of 30 for the Salsa. 52 out of 60 total.