Jillian Harris' Bachelorette Quest Begins May 18
Fresh off her memorable stint on The Bachelor, where she finished third, the lovely Jillian Harris is set to take charge as the star of The Bachelorette.
According to ABC's press release, in a first-ever twist; five strikingly handsome late arrivals crash the opening night's cocktail party late, giving our girl 30 suitors to choose from - not just 25 - when the season debuts May 18!
By the end of the night, Jillian is confident her search for love will not be in vain, but she must eliminate 10 of the 30, leaving 20 to vie for her heart.
Some more Bachelorette spoilers from Jillian Harris' upcoming season:
- The bachelors vote for the man they'd like to send home - much to one stunned bachelor's dismay.
- Jillian Harris' intimate dates will take place in California, Hawaii, Spain and, of course, Canada.
- One man literally sweeps her off her feet and yet another becomes quite tongue-tied in her presence.
- Two bachelors compete for Jillian's love ... via a dance-off. You knew it was coming eventually.
- Jillian takes one lucky man on her ultimate dream date: a private concert by Martina McBride.
- Several of the guys will play pickup basketball against the famed Harlem Globetrotters.
- A select few lucky guys get to see her hometown of Vancouver near the season's end.
- A single dad from Dallas named is Tanner will reportedly be in the mix.