Contestants were asked to perform one of four new styles this week: country two-step, lambada, bolero and Charleston.
Really, though, only one style truly stood out; as Joanna Krupa and Mya showed viewers why the lambada is known as the "forbidden dance." It didn't hurt that Krupa's partner, Derek Hough, went shirtless for the performance.
Read a full recap of who chose which routine, and how the judges reacted to it, right now.
Who do you think is going home? Check out a brief rundown of scores below:
- Melissa Joan Hart and Mark Ballas: 28
- Mya and Dmitry Chaplin: 28
- Joanna Krupa and Derek Hough: 26
- Donny Osmond and Kym Johnson: 24
- Natalie Coughlin and Alec Mazo: 24
- Kelly Osbourne and Louis van Amstel: 23
- Mark Dacascos and Lacey Schwimmer: 22
- Aaron Carter and Karina Smirnoff: 18
- Chuck Liddell and Anna Trebunskaya: 17
- Louie Vito and Chelsie Hightower: 16
- Michael Irvin and Anna Demidova.: 16