Dancing with the Stars Rundown: Week Five
This was certainly the most consistent week on season nine of Dancing with the Stars.
No contestant scored below 21, as Donny Osmond earned his first pair of 10s and Mya continued to shine.
Which pairs performed the Paso Doble? And which chose the Tango? Who got compared to Robert Pattinson? Find out now.
Follow the link above for a detailed rundown of the evening. Below, we've compiled a quick listing of the scores from this week:
- Donny Osmond and Kym Jonhnson: 29
- Mya and Dmitry Chaplin: 27
- Mark Dacascos and Lacey Schwimmer: 26
- Aaron Carter and Karina Smirnoff: 24
- Joanna Krupa and Maksim Chmerkovskiy: 24
- Kelly Osbourne and Louis Van Amstel: 24
- Melissa Joan Hart and Mark Ballas: 23
- Louie Vito and Chelsie Hightower: 22
- Natalie Coughlin and Alec Mazo: 22
- Michael Irvin and Anna Demidova: 21