Gossip Girl > Gossip Girl Round Table: "Enough About Eve" > Comments Page 2
NO NO YOU'RE NOT ALONE, gossipobsessed! I REALLY WANT THEM TO BE FRIENDS. but i want vanessa to try harder to achieve that. i dont want her to just forget that she basically humiliated blair in front of the whole school. (and i kinda wantttttttt her to suffer more) BLAIR HAS SUFFERED TOO MUCH STOP TORTURING HER. and bring back the NJBC PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAASE. i wanna see them actually have scenes tgt. BRING A SITUATION WHEN THEY CAN PLOT TOGETHER against someone.
Ughh.. please there was too much Vanessa. Excuse me -- she is the biggest hypocrite on the show. So i am not surprised that she did the things she did. She would judge other people but only end up being worse than the people she judges. She is the worst character on the show. Please GG writers -- stop pimping the most useless character, Vanessa.
I miss Nate -- so I'm glad to see more of him.
Gaahh --- What did you do to my Carter and Serena!!!
I think Blair and Chuck needed this to grow up. I'm sure that they will not break up. I'm glad that they showed a lot of maturity. They will always be on the top of my list. :)
1- I'm with DANdy. Chuck absolutely has me creaming my jeans every time he opens his mouth this season (and even when he doesn't... that hurt/angry stare he gave Blair before leaving the freshman toast was killer). My husband is starting to feel neglected, and I don't blame him...
2- I am always on Blair's side for some unknown reason... even when she is a total b*tch... she's MY b*tch.
3- I have no more of a problem with Vanessa than any of the other characters, so I abstain from answering this one. I do not get the anti-Vanessa campaign. Excpet for when she stole Jenny's letter from Nate. That was beyond low, and she never even got just punishment for it. So maybe I do actually hold a grudge against her and I didn't even notice.
4- Nate's a moron... and what's more, he's become a pointless moron. Since he IS pretty to watch on the screen, so I say WTH is with his complete lack of any kind of interesting storyline?? Could I care less about his family's political aspirations??? Umm
Think you guys are lukin at this from the wron poin of view. Carter left because he wants to be a better man for serena. Thats why he didnt want her cleanin up his mess.
I loved this epiosde mostly since Carter is gone! I actually feel sorry for Vanessa, her mom could be at least a bit more supportive. She's just as bad as Elanor, but in a different way.
If Vanessa stole Nate´s love letter from Jenny back in season 2?, she can screw up Dan and Olivia. Gotta hate her xd
I totally loved how Chuck didn't cheat on Blair when they were in that fight! I was so sure there was going to be some other woman in the room and I was actaully SHOCKED to see that they've both grown up so much!
The best thing about the kiss was the lines that came after it
C:You think I never kissed a guy before
and I die of laughter...
DANdy: Kiss and make up? No. But when Dorota scrubs the bathtub next week, let's just say she won't be the only member of the Waldorf household on her knees!
I really don't think Carter would have left Serena, no matter how proud he was. He claims to care about her so much, and she did all that work to prove she cared about him too, but he's rather work on an oil rig for like 20 years?? Please.
Actually pretty happy with this episode! i have to say i LOVED olivia! she was just adorable! i HATED vanessa!!! more then usual!
liked the chuck and blair sl aswell as the serenate sl. actually the more i think about it, I LOVED this ep! the scarter scene was so sad too :(
oh and GossipObsessed, I agree with you on the VB friendship thing - gosh, only one hour ago I would have shot me for saying this!
hmm, interesting question. After seeing the promo(s) for next week, I'd definitely say no.
With Chuck not wanting Blair at his club thingy - this is a really rude thing to do!!!
I only hope it has another reason than him being mad at her, like I dunno, stripping guys being there or whatever :D
In general, though, I have to say I think this was the best CB interaction this season - they just have to fight sometimes, or it will get boring!! Even if it was sad and I am kinda broken-hearted atm, it made the Chair feeling come back =D
On the other hand, I wouldn't have thought Blair would say something like that about Chuck - not after all she had to do to get him. Never, ever. Not even to get back at V - whom I surprisingly liked a lot this episode! (wtf?!)
Boo writers on this one!!
1. I'll have to go with "It's 11:46, your teeth shine like diamonds." because the quotable moments in this episode were definitely lacking.
2. I would not have chosen, Vanessa, Blair or Olivia, but instead the published writer at the school, Dan.
3. I'm going to go with a 9, because I'm sorry but I don't think Jessica Szohr is a great actress, she's gorgeous, but not talented which makes Vanessa useless every episode, but in this one I'll give her points for screwing everything up for everyone.
4. I'm going to say that it is believable that Nate would come up with the plan against the Buckley's because he did date Blair for years so obviously some of her scheming genious would have rubbed off on him.. but also Carter leaving was believable because the whole point of his character is that he's changing and becoming a better person, so the least believable plot line I have to say would be the absense of Elanor this entire season.
5. This kiss incredibly over-hyped.. it was a peck, an
I'm not worried, this couple is stronger than the furniture they share a name with.
1) Rufus "Blair really should have run that speech by someone." All around amazingness on that.
2) Blair. Duh. Because she's Blair, and she stole it, which made it hers.
3) 10, always.
4) Carter walking away. Is this guy stupid or what? He could live in Blair's posh penthouse and be a kept boy FOREVER. But he'd rather work off his debt??? I think that's where he wants her to believe he's going, but he's on to the next rich dumb ass who will take care of him simply because he's pretty.
5) Overhyped. Could have been a chick in the same position. The fact that he was a guy had NO baring on the situation whatsoever.
Bonus) Absolutely. Because he isn't Chuck Bass without her.
Maria, I completely agree with you. V has sorta always been a whateve factor for me...I completely hated her this episode. But it makes me happy that she's turning into what she hates/judges other people for. And I am not digging V/B friendship. Seriously, it would be easier to see a G/B friendship than V/B.
I LOOOOOVED THIS EPISODE!!
Although it's not quite realistic, I like the fact that
Nate finally got some character. He was always so boring.
Besides, the way he walked away from that poker game (or whatever, I'm not really an expert) he looked SOOO HOOOOOT!!!
I also like Vanessa gone Blair. I would really like B and V to
be friends, it would make such amazing storylines!
I'm probably the only one to think this, right?
I've never cared one way or the other about V but i trully disliked her in this episode!that girl is such a hipocrite how dare she judge other people(Blair)when she'd back stab a friend without blinking?seriously! I felt so so bad for Chuck he's being such a great boy-friend and he looked so hurt i just wanted to hug him and tuck him in....
1. Not a quote but...Dan with the chicken. Blair had some killer lines well delivered, but she was so sabotaged in this ep I couldn't believe it.
2. Rufus works for me. He could play the cassingle single twenty times.
3. There is no number high enough for Vanessa's uselessness. Grating character. Awful portrayal.
4. Carter's storyline was so much fail this time around, and I loved him in 1x04. The only good thing about him was that Seb Stan is a great actor.
i'm not going to lie, PJ Buckley was one of my favorite parts of this episode.
1.Blair´s quote was the greatest :) i couldnt stop laughing..
2.I keep asking myself why Chuck and Blair never leave the building together? has anyone noticed it too?
3.For the first time in a long time, i really hated Vanessa. Double- crossed D & O but still called her one of the "nicest person Ive know" and wishes she would be Dan´s sister.. bitch
4.Of course Nate is not that smart, of course he would sell Carter out, plotting with the family that forgot about him, but agreeing with the Buckleys about Carter?? thats lame, even for him..
5. What about Dorota and Vanya?? want to know!!!
² Blairfan22: I know exactly what you mean and i totally agree with you. It really looks - weird and a little bit disgusting. Does he have to do it like that or is it the Penn Badgley way of kissing?
1) "Love me?" "Always."
2) I would have written the toast story with the same outcome, but a different road to get there. V. and B. squabble and try to undercut each other over it beforehand, culminating in an argument at the dinner because each one thinks she has lost the speech to the other. Both are then surprised to find that Olivia was the real plan all along.
3) Vanessa uselessness was a 10. Even you guys seem duped into thinking her character is normally "nice." No, she's not. She's been a manipulator and extortionist for three seasons now, but somehow we're supposed to love her genuine earthiness? Sorry. She can stay on as a villain, but only if she actually gets her comeuppance for a change.
4) The whole Carter/Serena storyline has become a limp fish. It's totally unbelievable. The Nate storyline is hot, though, and as long as Grandpa is calling the shots, it's totally believable. I think we should continue to see Nate struggle with "honest, normal guy inside" vs. "po
Maybe it's just me, but if you watch Dan kiss Olivia or previously Serena... in any episode... he always does this tongue slide thing first, and it is so gross! Has anyone else noticed this???
Happens every time, and I hate it. He is NOT one of the characters I want to see french kissing someone else. But, unfortunately, I think we're gonna see a lot of that coming on Nov. 9th. Can't wait for the most unexciting threesome ever to be filmed, if it really will be D-V-O. Maybe Dan will leave the room to make some Morrocan chicken. I'd rather see Vanessa-Blair-Olivia, but that will never happen since GG cannot decide if it wants to remain a show for teens, or grow up a little bit.
'Carter taking off the way he did. This was a guy who refused to leave Serena's side when she was trying to brush him off, and now that his debt is gone, he's just too proud? Really Carter?'
exactly it.He's gone with no debt,Thanks to Serena.This is kinda similar thing he did to Bree's cousin, take off just like that. Carter is useless. S should know better. Carter is gone with no debt.
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info