Heroes > NBC Source: This Will Be Final Season of Heroes > Comments Page 2
1) have a battle the death, betwen peter and nathen as gabreal aka sayler. Have peter get his scare by the dud with the knives. 2) after the fhight to the death between peter an sayler, have Hiro save chalie. Tern mohinder in to a badguy. 3) make matt parkmen die by sayler,after matt kills samual.4) kill mr. Benet after he saves clair from death. Have clair get married, to her frined from season one. Let them have a son named juded.5) kill peter, by saving the world on the last eclipes.6) make ando in to a hero, by giving up his life for hiro. 6) have a news report, based in the futere about honering the heroes that saved the world. Then you see an old hiro nakamor come out of a bildind to look up at 4 golden statues of his old frindes. The statues are of matt parkmen, mr.Benet , Ando,and the all power full leader Peter.
I LOVE the carnival spin on the show. Why can't they be the bad guys. Have Sylar get his creepy badness back and join them. Hiro and Peter are the best good guys. Please please keep them but Hiro needs to develop more into the major sword wielding bad ass of time and space we KNOW he can be.
Why the hell did anyone agree to make Sylar into Nathan? It didn't make any sense based on previous character actions.
The episodes with Micah as the hacker were brilliant. Bring him back!
We didn't need flashbacks of Noah deciding to have an affair or not during the recent Texas episode. Gah! Who cares!? His character has been developed.
More action please!
Get rid of Claire, please.
If Tim really is reading this then I just have a few comments. There is a LOT that is right with the show (Sylar is the bomb and is written better than any other character by far). He's not really using his powers this year and is still ridiculously funny and relevant. I like the addition of Samuel and some of the others in the Carnival. HRG might be the best overall actor without a power and I still find him relevant. I love the diversity on the show (Japanese-you even reiterate getting it right vs. Chinese in the script, African, Black, White, and this season, having someone who is truly deaf, etc). Time travel is also great and it's the great equalizer.
What isn't working is focus. Seems like because there is time travel anything can happen and the story lines are too caught up in anything happening instead of making a decision on what's going to happen and sticking to it. Keep time travel in, but make it have a purpose don't make it keep all doors open all the time. I'
Tim, NBC, and writers of Heroes:
1. Give Peter his original power's back. The show obviously went down hill when he lost them. There's posts all over this site from various fans that support that.
2. The graphic novels have been pretty good throughout the seasons, however most of this content is never shown on tv. I can see making something extra for the hardcore fans, but at this point the story in the graphic novels is way more developed than the tv show. Don't let the good stuff go to waste.
3. Hiro needs to get his sword back, be healed from cancer, and take down everyone in the carnival one-by-one until he can get Charlie back. Samuel, seems to be the only interesting one, so he can be the bad guy who always seems to get away.
4. What about all the other people with powers in this world you've created? Pick up the pace with the characters we already know, and start introducing stories of other people who have developed powers and have learned how to use them. Go bac
I disagree with everyone saying Peter needs his powers back. I think that with a strong bad guy it would be best not to have a good guy with the same amount of powers. This is because it forces all of the good guys to band together to stop him/her. If Peter and, say Sylar have the same level of power, what is the point of the other characters even existing other than to be something to watch when they aren't having a showdown. I dunno, that's my opinion, for what its worth.
This show can't end! It's the best show on tv right now! I'll stop watching tv if it ends!
Hmm i wonder why Tim Kring lost interest in doing the episode3 of season2 (well if that's really you who commented). The story is good but too much twist and turns on the role of each heroes.
Hey Tony, be the one to produce the movie if you want to.. lol
Damn !!!! Y !!!!!!!!!!
shit ! ! !
anyway I want to see Barbara and Niki back !!!!!
Thanks for inspiring us with the sci-fi tele novel. All I can say if this is really the final then have the final season on the BIG SCREEN. I know people would love that and it's going to be a box office.
Good luck to the all the cast and crew. Right on, my heroes....
1. Give Peter back his powers.
2. Bring back Future/Bad Ass Hiro.
3. Fix Sylar.
4. GET RID OF GRETCHEN!!!
5. Put some peril in to the stories!!!
6. Make these people fight using their powers!!! If I wanted to normal people living their lives, I would look in the mirror.
I was an avid fan and loyal to a fault. I watched heroes every week and even put up with many disappointing story lines. I have since tappered off the show as have my friends. Here's what I would of liked to see: the whole tracy triplet thing with nikki and barbara. Why is she not pursuing her sister I would. DR. Zimmerman where is he? Mohinder get rid of him he served his purpose in season one. Bring back speedster, get rid of sylar from Matt's head and put him back in his own body so he can kill the new villains. tie the loose ends, what happened to Meredith is she really dead? Micah and monica why are they not a part of Tracy's life? Bring back Candace she rocked and was a beleivable villain. See you have plenty to work with. unfortunately I may not stick around to find out. If I were a wrter on the show I would have a field day writing you out of this slump.
Hi everyone. Thanks so much for all your comments, and for you years of love for our show. But I'm here to say, unfortunately, that the joke is on you.
You see, I lost interest in this show at around episode 3 of season 2. I spend most of my time on my estate, counting the money I made that first year. Meanwhile, I hired a few yes-men and troglodytes to do the day to day grunt work of milking this cow for all it's worth. Honestly, I couldn't care less about Heroes - actually, I haven't even seen an episode of this season. Someone told me that Sylar is stuck inside Parkman's brain? Whoa, that's ridiculous.
So relax everyone - Heroes is already over as far as I'm concerned. Next I'm going to do some retarded cop show, like CSI Cicinnati, or whatever, something that is highly formulaic and doesn't require any creativity. Or maybe a touching family drama. It'll be awesome...for ME.
Kill the storyline and make a new one.
Instead of the characters being connected or knowing each other, try to do the opposite. It's kind of funny how the writers dont observe the big picture of things. When you create a show with super power individuals, you know you have to make it believable. Which means less talking and more action. All the talking really doesnt define a hero. It's their actions that defines them. HRG needs to take a seat, plain and simple. He really doesn't have a purpose. He should be kept in the dark, just like Sylar in the first season. No company means, no job and purpose.
Also, everyone with powers are completely reserve of to show who they really are, therefore, why all the heroes know each other? What is the purpose of this? Keep the story the way it was in the first and second season. Start from and change everything from season 3 and 4.
Your redemption arc is going good, but you must fix HIRO as soon as possible. No more Tracy. I wanted her and HRG to team up...thats obviously not going to happen now. Even HRG has no main storyline.
This season has some real issues. I love the show and own all the seasons thus far. Here are some complaints:
1. Claire's story is going no where. I feel like I am watching 90210 rather than an episode of Heroes, in a depressed manner of course. No one on an episode of Heroes wants to watch the ugly girl from the Nanny, of which no one liked on that show either, lust after Claire. Maybe a storyline for a different show but not Heroes. What in the world were you thinking???? When that crap is on I generally go to the bathroom or find a snack until it moves on to something more interesting.
2. Peter should have never lost his ability to retain numerous powers. It would have been so intriquing to see him continue to progress rather than pulling a power here and pulling a power there. He would have been the main force for good on the show...which is how he started out and everyone loved it. I feel like he is being cheated this year.
3. Sylar is evil...and he
Terrible news and I hope its not true and something and give us at least one more season.
Oh really sorry but LOL@Picazo I love this show too but come on!
F.D Im going to post at NBC right away because this show must FKN survive....
Fuck Tim Kring and fuck you too, F.D.
You people know NBC has heroes forums of its own right? If you want Tim to read anything you should post it there.
maybe the show cant be saved but you can go out in a blaze of glory at least. First off you need to give Peter his abilities back, were he could have multiple powers. The ratings in season one were so good because you had time travel a weird future, hiro was fun to watch. But you had Sylar against Peter, two powerful people one good one bad. Now you have two Sylars one in Parkmans head and one who doesnt know who he is. The point is every strong bad guy needs an equally stronger good guy, peter was likeable because he was just getting a hold of his powers in the first season and you knew he was going to be powerful. You killed off Nathan, why? All I want if my favorite show isnt coming back is for Peter to get HIS ABILITIES BACK. He is best when he is powerful so do the right thing.
I tune to this website at least 100 times at day, when I am at work when I am at home on my iphone, and last night when I read this it complexly changed my mood I got very upset. It was notable by everyone and my family kept asking me what was wrong with me but I refuse to believe that my favorite show of all time is not getting pick up for next season but at the same time is not really a surprise the way things have been lately.
This show connects me with so many people I have friends, cousins and even fans on this website that I don’t even know, we talk about the show we enjoy the time very much and we all look forward to the next episode. My brother in law watch the show in the living room I watch it in my bedroom and when something excite happens I run to him to talk about it or I text my friend or my cousin it a beautiful moment and connection that we have every Monday is this nightmare really happening?
Dude you really letting me/us down I refuse
I really hope you read these Tim. I have been a loyal fan through and through since season one despite everything done. Even through the horridity of season 2. I've purchased all season sets so far and plan on doing so continuously. But most of these people are right.
A few things do need to happen though and for the most part I can sum it in two words. Justice League. This show needs to take a few pointers on how to operate super heroes from the Justice League.
I'd like to see;
1) The heroes all team up (Sylar included if he survives the season) and fight some other big terrible fate but actually using their powers and ACCEPTING that their powers can help people and not trying to be 'normal'. They can still have 'normal' issues, relationships, jobs, home life etc. but have to deal with the effect being so special has on these issues (like Peter Parker). I think it'd be good to finally let the world know there are special people and deal with the aftermath of that (obviously there would be some positive and some negative public opinion but they could explore how this would affect our characters).
2) Do NOT kill Hiro or Peter. Both are the quintessential good guy and we need them. They are both very likeable and the show needs to hold onto them (they've yet to find other heroes we would regard as capable of 'saving the world' and also being good through and through, even if they make mistakes)
wow this is really depressing. Why can't they give this season a chance? maybe Zachary Quinto put in his notice to leave and they figured they couldn't do it without him. I agree with JettaFlair. Give the fans powerful Peter vs. powerful Sylar. LET SOMEONE DIE! how about Peter avenging Nathan's death???? It would have been much better if Peter knew Sylar killed Nathan at the end of the season!!!! Sometimes I think the writers over-think or over-complicate things like the ending of fugitives. If they really wanted to start fresh they would have just killed off Nathan and started the next season with Peter hunting Sylar to get revenge, but no that had to make Peter go from an empath to powerless to having just one power in the stupidly written Villains volume.
I STILL BELIEVE THE WRITER'S STRIKE KILLED THIS SHOW BECAUSE SEASON 2 WOULD HAVE BEEN MUCH BETTER AND THEY WOULD HAVE HAD A BETTER FOUNDATION TO DO A VILLAINS VOLUME!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhh i hate this news! DON'T end He
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info