Snooze Alert: Another Boring Set of Dancing With the Stars Performances
Through six weeks, we're yet to see a perfect score on Dancing With the Stars.
That wouldn't be such a bad thing if the cast members were remotely interesting or entertaining. But Mark Dacasco and Louie Vito? Really, ABC?!?
Instead of focusing on setting a record for the most contestants ever this season, the show should have paid attention to the boring, untalented stars it actually hired. Seriously, how is Michael Irvin still around?
Are we being too harsh on the season? Write in and defend it. We'd love to hear a counter-argument.
For now, here's a rundown of last night's scores, combining individual performances of the waltz or jitterbug; and the group mambo performance.
- Joanna Krupa and Derek Hough: 36
- Mya and Dmitry Chaplin: 35
- Aaron Carter and Karina Smirnoff: 33
- Mark Dacasco and Lacey Schwimmer: 32
- Donny Osmond and Kym Johnson: 31
- Kelly Osbourne and Louis Van Amstel: 25
- Louie Vito and Chelsie Hightower: 24
- Melissa Joan Hart and Mark Ballas: 24
- Michael Irvin and Anna Demidova: 23