Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's have come and gone. Well, at least on Grey's Anatomy. In an episode jam-packed with holiday fun - and blues - we learned the following:
- Richard's drinking is becoming a bigger problem.
- Mark has an 18-year-old daughter ... named Sloane!
- Bailey's father is really upset at her for getting a divorce.
- Derek and Arizona are probably the most awesome doctors and people on earth ... as is the guy who popped the question to the girl who survived weeks with no heart.
- Teddy was head over heels in love with Owen for years, and there was a time in which he felt the same way ... but he's in love with Cristina now, end of story. Or is it?
For the full rundown, check out our episode recap of "Holidaze."
What will happen next with Mark and his daughter?
What did you think of last night's Grey's Anatomy? How did it stack up with recent weeks? Do you like what you see this season overall? Comment away!