A pair of Thanksgiving meals ended with intriguing road trips this week on Heroes, while Samuel's dark secret was finally uncovered.
Read through our recap of "Thanksgiving" now and then chime in on our observations from the episode below...
- We had a feeling Samuel actually killed Joseph, but the reveal was done very nicely this week. The show has done an outstanding job building up Robert Knepper's character, as the best villains are ones the audience can relate to and ones whose motives aren't 100% evil.
- We were also excited to see tough, serious Hiro return at the end of the episode. Cutesy references to "Butterfly Man" and "Naked Lady" get old pretty quick...
- ... but we were then equally disturbed to hear Hiro utter the words "Beam me up, Scotty" as he disappeared. If he thinks he's 10 years old again, we're done with this show.
- HRG and Lauren? Nice chemistry. (And hot date, dude! Well done!)
- Heroes has never been known for its quotes, but come on. No quality show can ever feature the following exchange between characters: "Stop treating me like I'm a child." "Then stop acting like one!"
- Did anyone else giggle during the Nathan vs. Sylar internal fight? That storyline had major potential, as Nathan could have slowly discovered he was Sylar and maybe even been turned on by his new powers. But it fell off its tracks as soon as Parkman got involved and is now just fodder for unintentional comedy.
- That said, get out there, Peter! Any potential for a Sylar vs. Peter showdown is exciting.
Like the episode? Hate the recap? Like our review? Hate our review? Sound off in our Heroes forum and/our the comments section!