Monday nights are almost back in full, new episode swing this evening. Here's a look at what's on tap...
- 8:00 p.m. The 100th episode of How I Met Your Mother (pictured, CBS); More scripted scenarios on The Bachelor (ABC); House returns with a fight over a woman (Fox); Isn't it nice to have Chuck back (NBC)?
- 8:30 p.m. A new episode of Accidentally on Purpose (CBS).
- 9:00 p.m. Jake tries to win back his ex-girlfriend on Two and a Half Men (CBS); An unaired season one episode of Fringe (Fox); How much lower can Heroes sink (NBC)?
- 9:30 p.m. Sheldon offers pick-up tips on The Big Bang Theory (CBS).
- 10:00 p.m. Alyssa Milano guest stars on Castle (ABC); Catch Jay Leno at this time slot while he's still there (NBC).