Seven down, 17 to go.
American Idol will round out its top 24 of season nine this evening. But the show dragged out a two-hour episode last night, rewarding viewers that sat through suspense-building voiceovers by Ryan Seacrest with the following names, all of whom have advanced to the live Hollywood rounds:
- Michael Lynche: Known as "Big Mike, a brand new father.
- Didi Benami (pictured): Full of emotion, auditioned in honor of her late BFF.
- Casey James: Recovered from motorcycle accident, aspiring country star.
- Aaron Kelly: Just 16 years old.
- Lee Dewyze: Rarely featured in the early audition rounds.
- Todrick Hall: Appeared in The Color Purple on Broadway alongside Fantasia.
- Katelyn Epperly: A 19-year old folk singer.
Who is your favorite from this group?