Seven down, 17 to go.
American Idol will round out its top 24 of season nine this evening. But the show dragged out a two-hour episode last night, rewarding viewers that sat through suspense-building voiceovers by Ryan Seacrest with the following names, all of whom have advanced to the live Hollywood rounds:
- Michael Lynche: Known as "Big Mike, a brand new father.
- Didi Benami (pictured): Full of emotion, auditioned in honor of her late BFF.
- Casey James: Recovered from motorcycle accident, aspiring country star.
- Aaron Kelly: Just 16 years old.
- Lee Dewyze: Rarely featured in the early audition rounds.
- Todrick Hall: Appeared in The Color Purple on Broadway alongside Fantasia.
- Katelyn Epperly: A 19-year old folk singer.
Who is your favorite from this group?
Want more American Idol?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!