Gossip Girl > Gossip Girl Round Table: "The Sixteen Year Old Virgin" > Comments Page 2
Blair: Oh, and speaking of things we've shared. Nate!
Chuck's...it was written better then Jenny's
3. Blair & Elizabeth's reaction to the DNA test...That's sort of on par with Blair & Chuck's past way of dealing with things...and Elizabeth said last episode that she did not blame Chuck for hating her...now she thinks they're ready to start brading hair????
4. What is Lily hiding?-
she's ill...and probably it falls into the relm of her ex husband's expertise....and she thinks she's dying, and she wants rufus to get used to dealing with all of those kids on his own.
(who knows...I'm hoping they suprise us with a real good SL)
5. The Ultimate plan-
Jack already stated....he's gonna run the Hotel into the ground...in order to take it away... (the same way Chuck took away Bass Industries from him). Elizabeth is in love with Jack, and is helping him in his scheme...just as Blair would help Chuck in one of his..... ( I still think she is Chuck
4. Do people really not realize that it might be LILY who is sick? She's got some sort of dread disease and doesn't want to tell anyone. Explains the tears!"
Wow, you could be right, and her mother never says "I should check in with the good Dr. Van Der Woodsen" she says "it's time to check back in with... etc." and also says "do it for me!" OMG it actually makes sense. It could be interesting. As long as they don't kill her off they could do some serious Grey's Anatomy drama with Lily.
4. Why do you think Lily is hiding the reason why she's seeing her ex?
Gossip Guy: Isn't it obvious? That scandalous bitch is exchanging sex for medical service and clearly Rufus would not be okay with this. Someone should tell her that Obama signed that health care reform bill. Lily's mom can finally get the insurance she needs!
You are so full of win.
I felt that Dan's and Vanessa's relationship, or if you can call it that, was boring and had no meaning. What was the point of being friends with benefit?
I do feel bad for Jenny because for a second I thought Damien really did like her, like he seem to claim when Serena invited him over.
There is simply no room, and never was, for Serena's and Nate's problems because it gets boring very fast. They alway bring up ancient history and I don't feel like they they growing as a couple, nor do I wish for them to.
UGH! Jack came back. I HATE him soooooooooooo much. This man better not come in betweeen Chair. I hope Chuck and Blair takes him down once and for all. Also, wtf? Why is Chuck's mom teaming with Jack? And what is the deak with the lawyer. I must admit I did not see that coming. Where is Chuck's pi, Mike when you need him?
Chuck and Blair was amazing in this episode. The last scene was perfect, defintely the best way to wrap everything up. The struggle they had t
Can we please go back to Dan looking like this!!!!
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET HIM LOOKING LIKE THIS AGAIN!
1. This time I'm going with a somewhat sappy one from Blair towards Chuck! "Not everyone's willing to wait 18 years for an 'I love you'"
2. Chuck's! I cant really elaborate because Jenny's was also awesome but Chuck's was just so good, like Gossip Guy said for bringing Jack into the picture and giving us a huge shock at the end!
3. I'm gonna say Damien storming out on Jenny! I applaud Serena for covering up... Its about time! And I as well was a little mad that B got mad at C for wanting a DNA test, She's been wrong about enough this season and I was sort of hoping when the truth came out Blair could say "I told you so!" lol. But Damien storming out on Jenny like that was definitely the most hard to believe!
4. I don't know? I think Mister Meester makes a good point... The one about the possibility of it being something "experimental Rufus would not agree with" like a "transplant of some kind?" but I also think there is a reason why the doctor has to be her baby dadd
This episode should've been called "The age of innocence".
I hated Chuck's and Jenny's attitudes during the episode. Jenny for telling Nate that Damien was a drug dealer...yeah, like he would keep that bomb to himself. It was almost like she knew the end before the beggining...
And Chuck...what a huge disappointment. I thought he knew better. Since when a matching DNA result means that a person can be trusted? Specially someone who has been gone for 18 years...
It really bummed me out the fact that Chuck's mom turned out to be a bitch. So anti-climatic, not to say sadly predictable.
THAT HUSSY! Maybe Bart paid Chuck's mom away with good reason! Bart may have been a business tycoon incapable of showing his emotions doesn't mean he doesn't have them-- He probably was doing a good-parent thing, but the wrong way because I think we can establish from last season and Bart leaving the hotel to Chuck that Bart did love Chuck, or at least cared for him.
1.I gotta go with Waldorf Goodness here : "Settlements are for the guilty: Celebreties that run people over, the Catholic church, it's not fair!" Thank you B. I love you!
2. Do you even have to ask? Jenny's storyline involved Serena giving advice on relationship and virginity matters! How could I possibly be enjoying that?!
3. Serena wearing a dress with fake cleavage.
4. Who cares?
5. Totally agree with Gossip Guy! There is a special place for you in hell, Fisher!
lily is pregnant......
Just gonna repost my thoughts about this from one of the other threads:
Jack is a BASSterd, make no mistake LOL
So--the DNA test. I believe that Jack fed Chuck's doubt about his mother in order to push him to 'prove' it was his mother--the DNA test.
By refueling Chuck's doubt with the reminders about seeing his mother in her casket, etc., Jack ensured that Chuck would start doubting the veracity of Elizabeth's story and need absolute proof that she is his mother, hence the DNA test.
The other part of the push comes from Eliz. saying that Bart loved purple (planting a seed of doubt again because Chuck believed his father loathed purple--and how could his mother get that wrong) and her feigning upset when she confronted Chuck about going to do the DNA test behind her back. By not giving her blessing for the test, she again flamed the doubts Chuck had.
DNA test was faked. If Jack can get a fake liquor license, he can get a fake DNA test result.
Interesting that the lawye
1. Jack and the meth, pills, and alcohol. Then the smirky "it was worth a shot." LOL!
2. Jenny's by far. Chuck is too condescending towards Blair and it spoils his sls.
3. Chuck's. Blair's not an idiot. If she's really his mom, E wouldn't be insulted. She would want to prove herself to him after being absent so long. Plot fail on both accounts.
4. Do people really not realize that it might be LILY who is sick? She's got some sort of dread disease and doesn't want to tell anyone. Explains the tears!
5. The commenters here are crazy. I let out a "HALLELUJAH!" with the scene with Jack. The whole mother-is-alive-happy-love-and-joy-and-bonding thing is cheesy. I think she's a fake. You could tell they faked the test, too. The lawyer man who was supposed to be doing the test was in on it as well. Plus, the polymerase chain reaction to amplify the DNA for testing would take several days. I can believe Chuck not realizing, but the CW [hopefully] would have realized before making such a bi
1. What was your favorite Gossip Girl quote last night?
There’s one that I died laughing on…and I can’t even remember it! Let the show go on:
Doug: We're getting attacked by Christian conservatives.
Chuck: We have those in Manhattan?
Rufus: If he were a vampire, I could slip garlic in her waffles or something. Not that she would eat them anyway.
Vanessa: [to Dan] By the way, I'm not wearing any underwear.
I know everyone hates Vanessa, but classic quote here. Maybe her only best one. She’s never really funny.
2. Which story line did you enjoy more, Jenny's or Chuck's?
Gee. I was sub-par interested in Chuck’s. Jenny’s was the central plot point. So, yeah, I’ll go with Jenny’s.
3. Harder to believe, Blair and Elizabeth reacting indignantly to the DNA test, Damien storming out on Jenny, or Serena wearing a dress with no cleavage?
Hello, the woman’s supposed to be dead. So, Chuck wants to verify before he opens his heart to her. And on the whole Da
has chuck's lawyer turned against him too????
sorry i cant believe elizabeth is really his mother. chucks mom always was described as so perfect, bart bass being so madly in love with her,...maybe its naive but i find it hard to believe that theyd change a characters image that much!
agree with the rest
elizabeth should die.
Interesting theory Rae... maybe Elizabeth is a double agent but I have more of a feeling she's evil- maybe that's why Bart had chased her off in the first place. Like maybe she had gotten pregnant with Chuck in an attempt to force Bart into paying her off. This would explain why Bart had such a hard time accepting Chuck especially when he behaved badly because he'd see that as Elizabeth's bad side coming out.
If Elizabeth really is his mom, then it seems Chuck got his sweet side from Bart. Because that woman has no conscience.
chuck's mom is such a bitch:|.i really didn't expect it,it was a total shock.and i wonder if she s really his mom.he just doesn't diserve this,he s such a good guy lately:d.
At first, I was completely blown away by the shocker at the end of the episode. But now I'm beginning to think that there might be more to Elizabeth. Maybe she's playing Jack Bass and helping Chuck get rid of him once and for all. Chuck just doesn't know it yet. Like mother, like son...
i am just wondering - do you think that kevin zegers as damien will be in some episode in future? i hope so .))
1. The Manhattan quote. No contest :P .
2. Definitely Jenny's. I really love how Nate tried to be nice and stop her and got punched. BTW, he totally still has feelings for her.
3. Damien hardly surprised me. So I'd say Blair and the DNA test. She's well known to be the most conniving Gossip Girl character and I just cannot see her trusting that woman without DNA, especially after how reluctant she was to trust her in the first place.
4. Dunno . . . Maybe it's because she doesn't want people to know about CeCe being sick.
5. They're planning on destroying Chuck by taking Bass Industries, taking the hotel, taking his cash, Jack stealing Blair, Jack succeeding in his attack of Lily, and taking the mother that he thinks he just got back? I can see a few of those working, but not all. I feel like that's the ultimate plan though.
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info