Gossip Girl > Gossip Girl Round Table: "It's a Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad World" > Comments Page 2
Nobody's saying Serena is THE perfect human being as this seems to be the only way for you to like her.
Both Jenny and Serena have done pretty serious shit. The difference is that Serena genuinely regrets and apologizes for screwing things. Unlike Jenny.
I probably wouldn't like to have someone as Serena as a friend. But I am sure I would HATE to have a sister or even a stepsister such as Jenny.
Note to Serena fans:
Would you want her for your anything?
Friend? Think of the girl who slept with her bestfriends boyfriend..and then stole (or so she thought) Poppy's boyfriend and how about Tripp-you know Nates newly married cousin....
So she isn't trust worthy-even when she isn't drinking and doing drugs...
She was mad at Blair so she sabotaged her largest dream of going to Yale...then threw college out the window for an internship she did not earn.....very mature
Anybody remember the bday party she threw for Jenny-her little sis...or was it to prove she was still relevant..i get so confused with her "good intentions"
How about skipping town on her best friend when her parents split, knowing things were going to go down with Nate and her best friend has bulimia...oh wait then expecting her not to be upset...
Wait there is more! how about all the lies she told Dan and things she hid from Dan...when they were dating and did the same to Nate with Carter...
Team Jenny! Åtminstone hon gör showen lite intressant nu när det finns så lite på ordförande. Serena är bara tråkig med alla sina hora runt .. Det enda hon ger till alla är elände och korta klänningar. Tyvärr S
"sjlev" Well spoken, I can´t do anything but to agree with you. The thing with Serena is that after she and Dan broke up she seems to push everyone in her life away. She don´t commit to anyone so why the hell does someone want to commit to her? Didn´t she love Carter, didn´t she tell Blair that she "never felt like this before" when she starded to date Tripp. Eeeeew she is nothing but spoilt slut.
after last nights episode i honestly have to say that right now im am likeing jenny allot more than i like that bitch serena dont get me wrong jenny is awful but she is not trying to break apart rufus and lily like serena is
I don't get the hint about the quote that can't be repeated...?
1. Quote: Rufus: I'm confident that there's no depravity that brand-new Léron sheets can't erase. 2. Unintentionally Funny: Chuck openly snorting coke 3. Team Serena: Jenny tried to break up her step sisters relationship for herself. that is very lame...Serena started acting lame when she thought Rufus was cheating on her mom...if not for that, I think she would have remained respectful of her mom's marriage. As for her falling over her father....I think it was totally natural for her to do so...she has been working overtime trying to get him to notice her since the beginning of the season...Eric's behavior was perfect too...he was never trying to find him, so he was not into welcoming the distraction to his family. 4. Gesture: Chuck's gesture was sweeter....in the beginning of the season, Chuck was falling over himself to please her, to do things for her...be didn't start to turn into a douche until Blair sold him out for her speech ( after he was so sweet to her, I still didn't get
The episode overall was good. It was definitely better than the last one.
Serena and her realtionship with her dad was for the most part very interesting. Finally Blake can proove she does have an idea how to act. There were some parts that I liked a lot with her and her dad because it just so sweet. No one can blame her for just wanting her family back.
What was really Nate's point in the show but besides tell Blair that Chuck did another great thing for her behind her back? He is only good for being use to help out another couple never himself.
Dan and Vanessa was rather dull and boring. One inute she going to Haiti the nest she not and then Dan makes her go. Make up your mind already.
Rufrus was so rude in the episode. I was never a fan of this guy nor have I've been a fan of the Humphrey's period. I am actually on Team William, so I do hope Lily breaks it off with Rufrus.
Jenny was once again annoying as always and I am quite please to see another one of her realationsip, this
I'm sorry but I have to say this, the Round Table questions are getting weaker each week :(
1. What was your favorite Gossip Girl quote last night?
Hard one. There were too many good quotes. Such as:
Chuck: "Shame turns me on"
Dan: "Hey, listen to me. I'm quoting Donald Rumsfeld." and
"So the only things we can talk about openly are-are politics, "jersey shore"... And where we want to eat..."
Eric: "The window for that closed somewhere between my 12th birthday and, um... and my suicide attempt."
Blair: "No. I don't live with the help."
2. Unintentional comedy of the night: Serena wanting respect from her dad while wearing drool-enducing dresses, Chuck openly snorting coke, or Jenny Binging "cancer"?
Serena's unintentional comedy is a recurrent thing. So I will go with DANdy. Cracks me up. LOL.
3. Team Serena or Team Jenny?
Actually Team Eric! There I said it!
4. Sweeter gesture: Blair or Chuck?
Chuck's gesture was sweet while unexpected. So I agree
I definatley thought this episode was really really good!!! It felt so season one because Gossip Girl had witty comments, Blair was back to her old manipulating ways, and i loved how no one liked jenny except for rufus (not at the end of the episode though) My fave quote was from that girl who bought drugs from jenny "Instead of getting me high i got a yeast infection!" LOL i thought that was hilar! TEAM NATE!!!!! haha i don't like jenny or her racoon make up and stringy hair!! if i had to choose it would be team serena......xoxo
I cant pick between Jenny and Serena, they both lose. Jenny for not being able to do the simple task of breaking of Nate and Serena, and Serena for picking William freaking van der Woodsen over Rufus. And acting like a five year old with Jenny.
I hate Serena and how she's so clueless about her dad. Eric is soooooo much smarter than her. My favorite quote "I'm gay!" LMAO
1.) "I should ask you the same question! Does Serena know you're trying to pull off plaid?" Blair, to Nate.
2.)Chuck. Chuck. Chuck.
Team Serena or Team Jenny?
ANSWER: Neither. Team BLAIR.
Ups..i thought it sounded a little bit weird...but "health" makes a lot of sense....tnx :)
it was picture of health, dude.
he said "the picture off health" (I think) and he was just saying she was very healthy - even tough she was supposed to be sick.
Since I'm not from USA, can someone explain to me the thing Chuck said about Lilly: "She is the picture of hell"? What did he mean by that?
whoever's Team J..I cannot figure you guys out..it's against the laws of physics to root for Jenny..
Team Serena, all the way!
I just love to see her get bitchy :)
jenny beats serena. anyday.
1. I’m torn between B’s and E’s quote, but I’d go with Eric’s „The window for that closed somewhere between my twelfth birthday and my suicide attempt”. You go E, daddy deserved to heard that once. 2. Jenny Binging "cancer", for sure. 3. It’s impossible for me to answer that one after DANdy’ s response, lol, seriously. I don’t get this girl. S just found out that she wanted to break her relationship up, but no, why try to be nice to her. Let’s be bitchy with no reason. Maybe she’d hate her more. 4. Awww, I can’t choose! CB shared one face to face scene in the entire episode, but they managed to break my heart anyway. They showed how they understand each other perfectly like no other couple/ex couple ever did on Gossip Girl and anywhere else. 5. I’d love him more if he changed his haircut. JK. It’s good to see one person who reacted in a more obvious way on William’s arrival. 6. In a Gossip Girl, after what they’ve been trough, it might, but it’s not
team serena! ftw
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info