Leaked Script Reveals Undercovers Spoilers from Pilot Episode
Undercovers isn't just coming to NBC in the fall.
It's debuting on the network as one of TV's most anticipated shows, and for good reason: it's the first small screen project from J.J. Abrams since Fringe.
We've already given readers a sneak peek at the pilot episode of this spy dramedy, but now we can reveal a few more teases and spoilers. How come? It's premiere script has actually been leaked online, revealing the following tidbits...
- We first meet main characters Samantha and Steven Bloom as they prepare for a wedding. These retired spies are married and own a floundering catering business. She's the chef, he's the business man.
- Samantha's slacker sister, Lizzy (Jessica Parker Kennedy), also works for the company.
- We meet Gerald McRaney's Carlton Shaw. A cynical CIA agent, he's worked for the agency for over 30 years and is described in the script as a guy who "could gut you faster than you could soft-boil an egg." At the conclusion of the pilot, he asks Samantha and Steven to join the spy business again.
- The ongoing storyline involves Operation Black Swan. It's explained as: "An ongoing mission to find and capture Alexander Slotsky," a weapons dealer on the blackmarket.
- The Blooms own a dog named Waldorf.
So... there you have it. Do these nuggets make it more or less likely you'll give Undercovers a chance?