From information on special theme episodes to insight on Kurt's upcoming boyfriend, Glee creator Ryan Murphy and the show's Comic-Con panel spilled an awful lot about season two this week.
Take a look at various developments on the way:
- Look for a Rocky Horror Picture Show-themed installment.
- Kurt and his boyfriend will vie for the title of Prom King and King.
- We'll be treated to a religious-themed episode that includes Mercedes singing at a church (and, perhaps a focus on this character?).
- Idina Menzel will definitely be back!
- The Britney Spears episode will be titled “Britney/Brittany” and in September. Said Murphy:
- "We're doing it in a very funny way. We're doing it in a fun, hallucinogenic way," adding that it will center on Mr. Schuester refusing to do Britney songs, a reflection of Matthew Morrison's expressed desire to NOT do this episode.
- We'll meet Artie's mom, Rachel's dads and Brittany's "really smart older sister."
The show returns on September 21. Sound off on all these spoilers in our Glee forum!