We love Sue Sylvester quotes and can't get enough of Rachel and Finn.
But let's be honest: it's the Glee music that keeps us coming back to this Fox comedy each week. With that in mind, we're excited to list the singles that will be sung on the September 21 season two premiere. They'll be:
- "Empire State of Mind"
- "Billionaire" (by Chord Overstreet)
- "Every Rose Has Its Thorn"
- "What I Did for Love” from A Chorus Line
- "Getting to Know You” from The King and I
- “Listen” from Dreamgirls (sung by Charice)
Which song are you most excited about?
Want more Glee?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!