Gossip Girl > Gossip Girl Round Table: "The Witches of Bushwick" > Comments Page 2
did anyone else notice that it's not the exact same scene in the promo as the actual scene in the episode when chuck says "I love you"? it way more intense and romatic in the promo and they are positioned different (if one can say so, I don't know)... just a thought.
1. quote- can't really decide between Nate's Mrs. Humphrey and Blair's "I know that you don't think my being with him is a good idea, but you have bad ideas all the time", cuz, really, when's the last time Serena had ANY good idea? :)
2. definitely most diabolical scheme. too bad Georgina wasn't around :)
4. there were a lot of huge plot holes- but the biggest was- withdrawing from Columbia by texting???? And, seriously, dean actually considering it official? so stupid. And I can't believe that Serena couldn't prove that she wasn't at the party from the beginning, I mean, Eric and Elliot witnessed her humiliation with the guy at the front, why couldn't they've said something??? and what happened with that huge amount of trust between S & B from "The Undergraduates"? Blair should know by now that Serena is not interested in becoming next Anne Archibald. And since we're talking about her, why is she suddenly so against Chuck? I mean, her own son is his roommate, she has known him
Straight to hell with all the other sinners
Love Blair's "Straight to hell, with all the other sinners" and its delivery. Nice lingerie.
Team Brooklyn's plot is nasty and just plain mean (Jenny pretends that she's doing it for V but she's been lashing out at others all along, and at her own family members too! Misery loves company. Selfish B*t*h! Vanessa is just plain nasty and mean and soooooo jealous of Serena. BUT JULIET's kidnapping of Serena and leaving her drugged and God knows what else is psychotic! Juliet gets my respect (kow-tow to the dark mistress ..... and I'm really worried for Serena). Jenny behaved like Jenny would and Vanessa gets my disdain.
Blair was right to part with Chuck, although i would have enjoyed a few more episodes of their sexcapades. And strong to want to be independent of Chuck. Career-wise. But we ALL know that she and Chuck belong together ultimately. Excited to watch Blair's journey into womanhood. More power to her. Chuck should grow too. And the writers should make sure that t
Texting Dean Ruther? "Official" withdrawal? Serena's a freshman with a bad record, and she's text-buddies with the dean? Oh pleaseeee.
Whoops didn't finish.
4. Did Chuck and Blair make the right decision?: I could totally relate. You need to be your own person before you can be with each other. Sometimes you get so lost in that person that you forget who you are and what you want in life.
5. Favorite couple: Derena, Serenate or Date?: Derena. When Serena was with Nate it was mostly physical. Serena is a much better person with Dan. It wasn't just physical either the way it was with Nate.
1. Favorite GG Quote: What do you say we go up in flames together?
2. Was Team Brooklyn's plot the most diabolical scheme in Gossip Girl history?: I agree with Gossip Guy
3. Biggest plot hole of the night: Nate and Dan not knowing that the girl they kissed wasn't Serena.
Why was Mrs. Archibald being so critical of Chuck, wasn't he Nate's best friend for how many years ? And lent them money in their time of need and was she not away of his recent good image with Eve?
Anyone else realise there names can spell: Va-J-J
after reading nymag's reality index (which I always read before any of the things on this website) I see that most of your 'opinions' are restating everything in the index! (ex: the thing about anne judging while her husband is in jail, and there are many more.) get some original opinions! this is disappointing that your answers are just statements nymag already made...
1. Give it a tie between Blair saying “] Of course no one does black like Dior” after Chuck uttered those three one syllable words and Dan and Nate’s bromance exchange of Dan: Don't think this means I've been calling out your name in my sleep.
Nate: I haven't been writing Mrs. Dan Humphrey in my notebook.----classic!
2. I really thought they weren’t going to succeed. Then Juliet drugged and kidnapped Serena. PSYCHO much! I think in the ends its going to blow up in their faces! Team Brooklyn never wins.
3. The whole 3 Serena’s..it’s silly to think that you can’t recognize the difference between Serena, Juliet and Jenny. Really? And after you kiss her, why would you not go after her, why let her walk away. Ludicrous.
4. I think so. Blair needs to figure out who she is so she doesn’t become dependent on Chuck. Like last season. Once that happens then they can be together and be unstoppable! CHAIR FOREVER!
5. None of the above..always will be CHAIR!
I don't fully agree with "messing up with the brother" thing. We don't know - maybe Serena would have chosen Nate and Jenny actually did a favor to her brother and saved him from disappointnemnt...
Biggest mistake: Serena doesn't get the texts from Nate and Dan (thanks to Jenny), but she does from Gossip Girl?
And indeed, why does Jenny try to mess up Dan as well?
Watch it for the girls or for their dresses. XOXO
1. I'm going to pick Serena's "You're my little brother. You're not enough." to Eric. OUCH! That cuts to the bone! 2. No scheme on this show has ever qualified as diabolical in my book. Actually no scheme on this show has even been memorable enough that I can recall it at this time. 3. The biggest plot holes of the show - S wearing her mask to leave the masked ball but not wearing when she arrives at or during the ball; Chuck Bass asking for relationship advice from Nate; and Anne Archibald lecturing Blair about how she is defined by who she associates with even though Anne is STILL married to The Captian. 4. First of all, I didn't understand why it was soooo shocking that Blair & Chuck got back togethor. Secondly, I think they did make the right decision for the reasons stated by Gossip Guy and Mister Meester. Thirdly I think the writers took the easy way out with all the Brad/Angelina/Hillery Clinton references. That was so not Blair & Chuck! 5. You know I'm all about DATE! T
1. "i love you"
2. my god yes they put blairs schemes to shame though their was three of them.
3. the boys not realising it was serena and the door man not knowing who serena van der woodsen was
4. sadly yes blair was right but they will end up together its fate
Oh also, while i'm not a fan of V, I do like her in this role.
I think Blair's 180 was a combo of things. Anne started her thinking and KC's comments were the icing on the cake. I looked at it as a joint effort.
I'm totally for Derena. I do fear though since they show them kissing in a promo that they want us to believe they get together but they actually don't.
While I definitely want Chuck and Blair together I am happy they if they were going to cool it for a while, they have done so on good terms. I do wonder if that Prince will come back in the middle of the season and bring Blair her shoe back like in Cinderella and this could set Chuck to get very jealous.
While I do think Jenny, V and Juliet would never have been able to pull off such an elaborate plan, I did enjoy it. I don't really feel badly for Serena. Everything they said about her, never paying any consequences, getting away with everything, it's completely true.
I am supposed to believe Nate's feelings. I mean in the last episode he was all into Juliet, wanting to giv
i like the bonus question.
but really? vanessa goes from serena's close friend to crazy enemy to i-don't-want-to-be-involved-in-taking-serena-down.
make up your mind. you either like her or you dont.
Vanessa has been little by little distroy in such a determinate way , as never saw before , Looking more and more like the last season of jessica z.
Admit it. Gossip Girl is definitely on the top again.
In the middle of Season 3 I stopped watching. After watching Touch of Eva, I was surprised at how much they were able to resume with old GG atmosphere that is in season 1 and 2. The excitement returns. Hope the JJV vs NJBC will go on til last episode. That's the most interesting storyline right now.
I agree with you. It wasn't Ann who made her change her mind; it was KC.
Sometimes I wonder if people commenting are watching the same show as me.
Best line of the night: Juliet calling V useless which we've all known since S1. That and the Dean asking "Who are you?" in the last ep give me hope that maybe her character will be written off the show. Please.
I HAVE A QUESTION THAT SOMEONE BETTER ANSWER, OR AT LEAST ATTEMPT TO. is eva coming back?! i remember once hearing that she might be reaccuring and that they would "love to have her return to the UES for a while" while i myself am a huge chair fan, i must say this doesnt sound COMPLETELY horrible. I know, u probably all wanna stab me right now. but i think this could actually be a good thing for chair.First they need to spend sometime completely apart no interaction whatsoever (more romantic that way).chuck should focus on the hotel and having a few meaningless hookups with diff girls here and there (he wouldnt be Chuck Bass if he didn't) and then,once blair has finally reached her full ''be-known-as-blair waldorf-instead-of-chuck-bass's-girlfriend" potential and is finally ready for a full-committed no/cheating/secrets RELATIONSHIP with him, just as she is about to tell chuck all this, Eva swings by telling him that she hasnt been able to stop thinking about him and that she is sorry
And Lily saying that it's not the first time Serena's having an affair with a teacher, that it happened when she was in boarding school?
i think she said it because juliet told her that,not because she knew for sure,if u see closer the situation is difficult to believe ben is in jail because of "just" that, i doubt serena rape him, so he can blame her and hate her that much...if this hooking up with the teacher is true, he must to have some fault in it and it makes look iincomplete all collin and juliet have been saying so far about him.
and serena never seems to connect ben with any "secret",when juliet remind her about her other secret, she didn't had the tinniest clue.i'm starting to think she may not be the responsible of ben situation, remember damian is behind of this too...
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info