@Katie: I thought season two was one of the best seasons of any drama I've ever watched... but season three was a major letdown until the finale. I got bored by events in Ireland and felt as though the show dragged its feet to get the characters there.
Sons of Anarchy! Best show by far!
@Iris2093: We can't answer every complaint, and expected plenty of disagreement, but a couple quick responses:
1. The Walking Dead aired 6 episodes in 2010.
2. I HATED the Dexter season five finale, so could not include the show overall.
3. Medium was canceled. That automatically disqualifies it.
4. The cast itself has come out and admitted season four of Big Love was a trainwreck.
5. @Blythe: We did not include Family Guy or any sitcoms because they had their own poll earlier this month when we asked for the Best Comedy of 2010.
All that said, everyone is very much entitled to their opinion, but I just wish to stress: our list is for episodes that aired in 2010 ONLY.
Why isn't True Blood or Family Guy on the list? Vamp Diaries sux!
That awkward moment when TV Fanatic list all the TV shows you don't watch.
Why isn't BONES and HOUSE on this list?!?! CRAZY!!
I am in agreement with Ashley (previous post). This is an awful list. The only 2 I would vote for are The Good Wife and Fringe. Why wasn't Dexter, Damages, Big Love, The Closer, The Walking Dead, Medium on the list?
It will be interesting to learn the outcome.
So sorry, can't vote for BEST Show because Hawaii Five-0 is not in the list. But I do watch & like NCIS, Glee & Vampire Diaries.....
I vote for NONE of them!!! They all SUCK!!
What a crappy list!
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please
© 2014 TV Fanatic