Matt Bomer has already previewed the return of White Collar. Now, it's our turn!
Following the shooting of Mozzie, the series airs its winter premiere on January 18. Without giving away any major storylines, we can confirm the following to take place on the first episode back:
- Neil will finally do "things [Peter’s] way.
- Peter will be on horseback.
- Peter and others will take down the man who shot Mozzie.
- We'll learn of a new nickname for Neil.
- There will be an intriguing revelation linking Neil and the music box.
Return to TV Fanatic immediately after "Burke's Seven" concludes for a detailed review of the episode.
C. Charles is a TV Fanatic Staff Writer. Follow her on Twitter.Tags: White Collar, Spoilers