The Vampire Diaries > The Vampire Diaries Round Table: "Crying Wolf" > Comments Page 2
1. Stefan: This is a future memory: it's where your boyfriend whispered to you that he loved you.
2. I hope so. There's a lot of potential for Tyler's character
3. I do not like Jonnie! It's too weird XD
4. Jenna will eventually discover the truth and like Jeremy, she will learn to accept and get involved!
I dpnt really care i loved the WHOLE episode!!!
1. when damon meets elijah - lol
2. yes he'll be back
3. Love them together
4. yes she needs to know
1) All the scenes between Damon and Elijah ... perfect ... hold me.
2) Yes, to join Elena and Caroline.
3) Very Hot, both have experienced very thing and deserve to be happy.
4) I hope so.
PS: I had not been aware of the terms of the agreement between Elena and Elijah until today, surprised me.
I have a theory that I have taken from my own idea and other peoples, I think that Damon will give Elena his blood she will come back after she was killed in the sacrifice and then there is the season 2 cliffhanger for some reason she will cone back as a vampire and then they will focus on more Delena!!!! I think Tyler will come back more mature but will still be loyal to Elena and co. Caroline will end up with Tyler, I think either Matt or Jenna will die by Klaus's hand, and I also hope Katherine gets out of the tomb soon!!!!
Perhaps I am wrong, but I believe that Elijah is still trustworthy. Luka got Bonnie to ease up on the pressure she had been applying to him, which means he could probably lie instead of telling the truth. Does it not seem suspicious? Killing Elijah may end the compulsion on Katherine, which may be part of her plan to escape from Elijah. I expect her to forever be the central villain even in spite of there being much more powerful beings in the Originals.
1. ELijah telling Damon he was arrogant and needed to show somw respect. Also telling him as soon as he was of no use, he would kill him. Elijah is SO badass!
2. Tyler is definitely coming back and I just hope he will stay, please don't kill him off! He's a great character!
3. NOT - I can't wait for Bonnie to hook up with Damon. This whole Boremy thing is child's play.
4.Jenna will find out...the question is, if/when Matt will and how will he react?
This was a fantastic episode. Hope they can keep up the momentum!
Best line Alaric to John you a dick loved it!
Hope Tyler comes back
Elijah is great so dangerous
Ok I'm back unrelated question to the series but anyone knows the phone elana has I'm need a new one and I like it
What was your favorite quote/scene from the episode?
Elijay stabbing Damon in the neck! Loved it :')
Will we ever see Tyler again?
I hope so i love tyler
Loved this episode so much. Although as a Stefan fan I feel that they should show more sexy/passionate scenes with Elena and Stefan. Matt and Caroline are so hot together. Hope they can get back together. Damon and his gorgeous Andie make a beautiful couple.
@tilly a Petrova doppleganger must be sacrificed in order to break the curse not a Petrova relative. The Petrova line is through Isobel for Elena so Jeremy and John can not be killed in order to prevent a future Petrova doppleganger being born because they are not related to the Petrova family. Killing the Petrova line ensures that another Petrova doppleganger will not be born.
Loved the whole episode and especially how they building the entire group toghther can't wait to see this war
well it might happen like it did in the books. where she died and came back
Favourite quote was Alaric's statement on Elijah: "... but he has nice hair."
:-D Just great!
1. My favorite quotes was Elijah "this is my third time saving you," and the werewolf "I can smell you."
2. Trust me, he be back and Tyler and Caroline will get together.
3. Not, I can only see them as Elena best friend and younger brother.
4. Of Course, Jenna will find out about a lot but not everything.
@Eric Hochberger while I am all for voicing your opinion please do not put those negative Tyler thoughts out into the universe. Loved this episode it was just one surprise after another. And I do have to say I agree with John that Jenna may not be the best parent for a minor considering she doesn't know about all the supernatural stuff going on she is a little lax with Elena.
I am wondering if the curse has to be broken by Elena or just someone from her bloodline, if it just someone from her bloodline would John or Jeremy give their lives for her.
The ratings are dropping.but those people do not no what they are missing.best show ever.
no way can tyler leave the show and they cant kill him!! they built up all this stuff with him and caroline and honestly i liked their interactions better than delena!
noooo! they cnt kill off tyler. i like tyler. i love him with caroline. and michael trevino is great! =)
I'm thinking of the posibility of Elena making the sacrifice for breaking the curse, but if she changes blood with a vampire and than she dies she won't actually die, she'll become a vampire. It would be sooo cool to see Elena as a vampire. I'd love to !
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info