Gossip Girl > Gossip Girl Round Table: "Petty in Pink" > Comments Page 2
1. Fav. quote: Gossip Girl's quoting the song "These boots are made for walkin'". Just because I love this song :)
2. I think it is way more belivable than she actually getting sent to prison. Prisons and orange suits are for trash young celebrities and solicities, not for a powerful woman such as Lily.
3. For the sake of the writers, I hope not! Don't wanna see that story again..
4. Since Dan is now the show's new manwhore, I will say yes.
5. Serena's reasoning, or lack thereof, for sure :} Why would be hard to believe on Charlie's instant love for spying? Truth is everybody likes to play the spy and gossip about it.
6. 5. She served a very good purpose this week: to be told off. If that was a regular thing, she wouldn't be useless at all!
7. I think she will get engaged to the Prince, but it's not gonna last.
Lucien didn't "follow" Dan and Blair upstairs per se-- Louis needed his bag and Lucien didn't want Louis going in the same direction as Blair (since he believed...correctly...that Louis and Blair were together, and thus alone time in a pantry, retreieving bags or otherwise, would be detrimental to Lucien's agenda). So Lucien went himself, just as Louis and Blair believed he would.
You guys are clearly spoiler free, aren't you?
I'm a really big dair fan just because chucks been a bit annoying lately I think something needs to humanise him a bit so chair can happen. Louis is obviously just a distraction and I'm betting he makes the proposal.
I am not a big fan of Raina but if it keeps Nate away from Serena, I'm for it.
I agree, I love Dair, but I doubt Dan would propose this soon to Blair. That would be completely shocking to me if that happened. I think it'll be Prince Louis and hopefully that will cause Chuck to step up his game. I'm for her winding up with Dan or Chuck but I'm sure it won't be Dan.
I am offended by the comment regarding Avery living in Jersey. I'm from Jersey and many of us aren't like the people from The Jersey Shore.
Charlie and Dan will definitely hook up. I do not find it to be incest at all but I am disappointed by it. It seems like they did a good job leading into a romantic involvement with Dan and Blair. I'd hate to see it fizzle this quickly.
Evette, that is my thinking too. Raina's parents are Bart and Avery, and I might add that I suspect Bart is not really Chuck's dad, and Bart knew as much. I am still waiting for Chuck's terrible momma to return. Though these stories can be amusing, they're very "soapey" and the golden moments of Gossip Girl are generally far more subtle. Though again, I'm good with it being a soap, especially if it means we get Paolo Seganti. Am I hallucinating that, or was he Lucien? Are all of you children too young to know what I'm talking about? Sigh.
hahaha~ I really hope that too!
it should be serena and nate getting married
1. Dan- just to be clear we are not friends. Vanessa was actually usefulish for that whole 30 seconds that dan told her off.
2.I couldnt care less as long as it takes the focus off of her.
3. again dont care. they are treating raina more like a main character than NAte! she at least has a story liine.
4. yessss i hope so as long as they push serena and nate together
5. the guard guy WTF. serena is dumb but that guard thing was so stupid
6. i give her an 8 because i loved that scene with dan HAHA too funny. but i agree with gossip guy nate is gunna be on the new uselessness scale when vanessa is gone. if she leaves
7. i dont care i dont like this quadrangle thing i want blair with chuck i guess. I really want serena with nate woooohoooo then at least they will be more interesting
"Now that I swallowed that vomit" - only difference, I'm alluding to the entire episode!
Great episode... but the only thing I can think about in this roundtable is the fact that people keep referring to the "sex tape" skirt as Blair's. They didn't discover the skirt until her and Dorota raided Serena's closet thus making it her skirt not Blair's which makes 100x more sense anyways.
1. What was your favorite Gossip Girl quote from last night?
Not a quote but the entire monologue of Blair's in front of the mirror. Her whole scheme is ridiculous and over complicated but it makes perfect sense to her.
I also loved Eric when he was like "I don't know who that is"...About Louis. I loved that one person at least wasn't sucked into Blair's strange love life.
2. Lily under house arrest: A fair punishment?
Meh ending to a meh plotline. I was just hoping to see less of Lily but I did love her Pink Party revenge. Who the hell is Anne Archibald to judge Lily anyways? Her family is way more sleazy than Lily's, even with Serena in it. But totally realistic she would attack like the vicious lap dog she is. Never liked her. She got all judgy with Blair earlier this season and I was like "Bitch, no".
3. Was that actually Raina's mother?
Oh God, I could care less. Raina is not a successful character, she needs to go the way of Eva.
4. Will Dan and Charl
Well for one thing, this episode was soooo much better than last week’s.
I did very much enjoy this one because it was mostly about Blair like it was portrayed in the promo, not like other episodes where it was purely false advertisement (*Dark Night* cough, cough).
This one was very funny to watch and I enjoy it very much. Charlie is annoying just like I predicted. I thought it was a little over the top that she would stalk Dan after Serena brushed her off about him and Blair. Like come on, this was her first time and she’s this obsess? Yeah, right.
I was happy for Lily that she managed to pull a fast one on the other ladies. Her rant to the officers about them having Botox and wears pink dresses was great. But I thought it was kind of stupid that she wore a dress that was meant to be short in the front and long in the back, when she wanted to hid her monitor.
This is kind of out of the blue but when Damien went to Russell in the last episode before the nig break, was that l
Again people, that 'sex tape' skirt belong to S., don't u remember when B. said something about S. being a good friend and went marching to Serena's closet??
Anyway, congratulations round table, your coments always make me laugh a lot, especially you Gossip Guy. (:
Two quotes from Dan:
When Blair grabs Dan and says he must follow her
"What do you do when cornered by a bear?" to Charlie
Shortly thereafter, a rapid response to Blair´s "suffer for love" remark
"dont get handsy", LOL
Dan & Blair together = Awesomeness
There needs to be some female perspective on the Gossip Girl Round Table. The testosterone level is far too high! Anyway, how happy am I about Dan's comment to Vanessa? Answer: FDSFKSDFSDKF. Speechlessly ecstatic! On a side note I just have to say: Kill her off already, everyone hates the character. Everytime Raina appears on the screen her beauty sucks my mind away so I hardly know what's going on there, but I don't care. I'm fine with just looking at her gorgeous face.
There needs to be some female perspective on the Gossip Girl Round Table. The testosterone level is far too high!
Anyway, how happy am I about Dan's comment to Vanessa? Answer: FDSFKSDFSDKF. Speechlessly ecstatic!
On a side note I just have to say: Kill her off already, everyone hates the character.
Everytime Raina appears on the screen her beauty sucks my mind away so I hardly know what's going on there, but I don't care. I'm fine with just looking at her gorgeous face.
I agree with @Eliza...I'm still laughing about this passage^^ Because I thought the exact same thing while watchin the show.
As for the Lily storyline. I could imagine that the show is doing a leap in time for season 5 (if there is a season 5). Cosidering Lily is arrested for nine months and I'll go crazy if the whole adult storylines plays at Lily's all the time!
Another possibilty: Something happens and Lily has to leave the penthouse therefore contravened against the law and has to go to prison!
1. My most favorite quote last night was Dan's "Just to be clear, we are not friends." OMG. I literally screamed out of triumphant joy! Hopefully, there would be less V screen time in the last two episodes. I mean come on, there's no really use for her now.
2. Well, it's Lily. I have to agree with Mister Meester on this one. Also, I do not care that much about Lily's punishment. Next question. LOL.
3. Again, I do not care. I don't even get why we need to know more about Raina. I don't like her storyline at all. But at least Nate has something to do.
4. Yeah. I think they will but Charlie will definitely help Dan get Blair.
5. Serena's reasoning. I wanted to punch her, seriously. You're gorgeous and all Serena, but people watch Gossip Girl because of Blair so STFU.
6. I'll have to give the VUS a 9 because 1 point goes for that epic scene where Dan shuts the door on her face- she was very useful there.
7. I really want Dair sadly, I think it would be Prince Louis.
I have to agree that Nate's role is almost becoming as useless as that of Vanessa, but hey at least there is still potential for Vanessa to get back more into mainstream storyline eg. more of that meddling biz, or maybe getting back with Dan (i hope not). Whereas Nate's potential is almost as dry as a dried-up well, i mean the only time the guy has some decent air time is almost always when he is involved with a girl and we all know that he has practically been with all female characters (xcept for dorota X) I think Blair will most likely get engaged to the prince. With Dan, it would be too sudden and I only forsee that they will remain good friends for the long term. Chuck.. not sure how that will play out.
I'm pretty sure the "sex tape" dress was Serena's because Blair said right before that she was going to go raid Serena's closet.
Avery had an affair with Chucks dad, and spawned Raina.
Um, was hoping for real "Dair" oh well.
First Avery Thorpe... I personally think her mother is alive and what Russell knows is what Bart and Avery wanted him to know, she wanted to disappear and Bart made that happen. I personally dont think Diner lady is her mother but I do think she didn't die in the fire in the building.
Now Blair... Chair is over, it has been over since he slept with Jenny, as much as GG wants us to root for them they are over. Prince Louis all the way or Dair all the way!
Lastly, Charlie and Serena are as useless as each other... BORING!
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info