So many Gossip Girl spoilers, news items and teasers from a variety of sources. Without wasting any more time, here's the latest. Have at it in the comments below:
From TV Line:
- Stephanie Savage on V: “Vanessa’s very much a part of the rest of the season. She will make a bold move by the end of the season, [one that] could put her back in their good graces… or it could put her out of their good graces forever.”
- Remember: Chuck would never intentionally cause Blair physical harm.
From E! Online:
- Dair engages in a liplock that is just for show (but to a much bigger audience than they intended, oops). Make of that what you will. But also ...
- Mature Chuck makes a brief appearance in the coming episodes, but so does Party Chuck and Player Chuck, who Blair wants nothing to do with.
- Queen B herself has caught royal wedding fever!
- Not everyone is thrilled to see civilian Blair on the arm of a prince - namely the Royal brood. Winning them over could be Blair’s biggest challenge yet. If she chooses to stick by him. You will know if she will be the end of April 25's episode.
- Also that week, Chuck is off attending to Bass matters, and while it seems he might have checked out of the fight for Blair, his discoveries could lead him to a dark place. You know, the kind of dark place he and Blair always seem to meet.
- April 25 is a big episode for Dair, as it sheds light on their true feelings.
Comments? Reactions? Theories! Share!
Want more Gossip Girl?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!