Dancing With the Stars Review: A Cha Cha Challenge!
Team dances returned and Ralph Macchio returned to the top spot many felt he had locked up the first few weeks of the Dancing With the Stars season.
An early favorite, the original Karate Kid joined NFL star Hines Ward at the top of the scoreboard, with Disney dark horse Chelsea Kane not far behind.
Team Chelsea (Kane, Macchio and Romeo) also took on Team Hines (Ward, Kirstie Alley and Kendra Wilkinson) in a Team Cha-Cha-Cha Challenge!
As usual, it was a logjam in the standings, leaving great doubt as to who's going home this evening. Any of the bottom three couples wouldn't be a shock.
Check out Monday's scores and see whose individual performances stood out...
- Hines Ward & Kym Johnson (Tango): 9, 9, 8, 10 = 36.
- Ralph Macchio & Karina Smirnoff (Quickstep): 10, 9, 8, 9 = 36.
- Chelsea Kane & Mark Ballas (Paso Doble): 8, 9, 8, 9 = 34.
- Kendra Wilkinson & Louis van Amstel (Tango): 8, 8, 7, 8 = 31.
- Kirstie Alley & Maksim Chmerkovskiy (Jive): 9, 7, 6, 8 = 30.
- Romeo & Chelsie Hightower (Samba): 7, 8, 7, 8 = 30.
Add 30 to each couple's score for the team dance and the margins stay the same. What do you think? Who's going home? Who's safe as can be?