Parks and Recreation > Parks and Recreation Casting Call: Who Should Play Tammy the First? > Comments Page 2
6) Kristin Wiig. Love Her. She is a few years younger than Offerman, but might be too young for the role, and with Bridesmaids, I am not sure she'll have the right hair colour...
7) Salma Hayek. IF they could get her.
8) Demi Moore (another Brat Packer to go along with Rob Lowe... and could make for interesting plot lines if they hooked up on teh show) With Ashton out of the house doing Two and Half Men, maybe she'd be willing to do a short stint on TV...
1) Debra Messing. I'd like this, except I think she is too young to be "Tammy #1".
2) Bebe Neuwirth. We've seen her in the role of ex-wife who makes life miserable before, so I don't think it would have the right sense of novelty.
3) Tina Fey? Really? I love her, but she is far too busy with 30 Rock and SNL hosting.
4) Michelle Forbes (Maryanne from True Blood) would actually be great for this role.
5) Susan Sarandon or Madonna? you got to be kidding me!
From what has been suggested so far, Michelle Forbes is the clear winner, but I will give Bebe a distant runner-up.
What we know about Tammy, is that she has to be a brunette. Yes women can dye their hair, but I think it is best to pick a natural.
Here are my 5:
1) Catherine Keener. She was such a biotch in Synecdoche, New York, and is in the right age bracket.
2) Kim Delaney (other than Mullaly being a great actress, in the inside joke that she is Nick Offerman's Actual wife adds to the humour, so why not go for a bi
Tina Fey is a clear winner!
I know many of you probably hate this idea.
But that would be good.
tina fey! that would be awesome!
it would be awesome if Debra Messing played Tammy 1! amazing season finale
Definitely Bebe Neuwirth.
bebe neuwirth would be perfect in my mind
What about the actress who played Maryann in TRUE BLOOD? she was clearly a bitch
OMG. The moment when Tammy 2 got scared shitless and ran away was HILARIOUS. Debra Messing would be fine, but she seems so nice that I don't really see her being Ron's first bitchy wife.
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info