First, I am a HUGE PPP fan-I'll start there. I actually took the time out to read ALL of the comments, and honestly? If you don't like what's happening on PPP: YOU DON'T HAVE TO WATCH! I mean really? Its TV people! You're NEVER gonna be completely satisfied with any television show you watch...honestly if you ask me, Private Practice was WAY better than grey's anantomy this season; the most interesting storylines on Gre
Let's start from the top:
1. I wish the episode would have lasted 2 hours so as to not rush several characters' conflicts and storylines.
2. The producers need to do some serious improvement with Violet's character; I like Amy Brenneman, but Violet is ridiculously selfish and makes for unnecessary and creativity-lacking drama.
3. The whole thing with Connor (Benjamin Bratt) was introduced and wrapped up all too quickly.
4. I don't know what to think of Sam and Addie getting back together. I feel as though the show could've done without that. It'll only lead to Addie's heart breaking more. Addie and Sam do not rightly go together. But now that Naomi's left and whatnot, maybe Sam can open his eyes and his mind and be accepting of a few things he wouldn't normally be accepting of (aka a baby with Addison).
5. If Pete dies, Private Practice will lose a good number of viewers. His character is piece of the whole puzzle; without him, PP wouldn't be the same.
6. I LOVE Charlotte and Cooper. They're a wonderful couple and both always come through for each other and take the right actions for themselves and their patients.
7. I felt it irresponsible of Naomi to pick up and leave when everything's happening, but I suppose it will all come together. I do hope Audra makes regular appearances. I LOVE her as an actor and her character Naomi, as well.
***Seeing Addison and Naomi rekindling their friendship was very relatable and realistic; it was a good move on PP's part.
I can't wait for next season!!!!
I hate Violet! She is SO selfish. The idea of Pete dying & Lucas sitting there watching it with no one to help is appalling! I hope that someone comes to Pete's rescue but NOT Violet, I hope she is gone for good. She was always a needy character, before Pete she was Cooper's blood sucking bff & I am glad they've finally toned that weirdness down. Otherwise I was mostly pleased with the story for the finale... oh yeah, not Amelia, that's heart breaking. I can't imagine they'll have her binging for too long but even still, reverting in that way is just so hard to experience with her. I'm trying to decide if the change with Naomi is going to be as major on the show as it seems or if this will just expand the storyline, giving us two settings for each episode. I kind of hope not, that would make it really feel like a soap opera.
What about Addison and Noah?? Baby??
What about Addison and Derek having a baby together?
For Gods sake people, would you learn how to spell. If you can't be bothered with educating yourselves
please use spell check!
*note: this does not apply to users to whom English is a second language.
I am so not liking AddiSam! I wish Addison would just move on alrady and have a kid. Dont care much for Amilia...i find her useless. Charlotte has gotten a little boring since she's a lot nicer now. Violet is a selfish character but I would NOT want to see her leave and I definitely dont want Pete to die because i love im on the show! I hate that Neiomi will be moving and probably wont be part of the show anymore...she's one of the best main characters in my opinion and would love for her to always be part of the show. Love Gabriel Fife and wish he would also stay in the show with Neiomi.
I am so not liking AddiSam! I wish Addison would just move on alrady and have a kid.
Dont care much for Amilia...i find her useless.
Charlotte has gotten a little boring since she's a lot nicer now.
Violet is a selfish character but I would NOT want to see her leave and I definitely dont want Pete to die because i love im on the show!
I hate that Neiomi will be moving and probably wont be part of the show anymore...she's one of the best main characters in my opinion and would love for her to always be part of the show. Love Gabriel Fife and wish he would also stay in the show with Neiomi.
Well here is the breakdown of the story I see coming.
- Pete dies and leaves the show
- Naomi find out she is pregnant but with Sams baby from the time they hooked up leaving Addison totally crushed
- Violet goes into a deep depression of feeling sorry for herself (hopefully she leaves for good). I agree she is annoying.
- Amelia goes right off the edge with her drinking and hits bottom only to live with Charlotte and Cooper while recovering. She then tries to hit on Cooper again throwing a huge wedge between them.
- Sheldon takes a larger role in the show by replacing Charlotte as she will take a lesser role hopefully
Well that is a season full of drama.
Has anyone heard something about season 5? what will happen to Pete? HE CAN'T DIE! IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please
This IS the good stuff.
Permalink: This IS the good stuff.
Added: November 01, 2007
This IS the good stuff.
I don't fit here.
Permalink: I don't fit here.
Added: October 11, 2007
I don't fit here.
© 2014 TV Fanatic