Grey's Anatomy > Grey's Anatomy Round Table: "Take the Lead" > Comments Page 2
1. Many good scenes... but the owen and christina scene at the end was nice... captured the essence of who they are...
2. April can become a good chief resident.. I like her now that we have gotten to know her a bit better. I will admit, I laughed when she was fired in season six. but to come back from that and become the chief resident is amazing. She needs to pull up her socks and become like bailey.
3. I think that Webber stepping down has been a long time coming, I am glad that he has stepped down and that he will be with Adele. I think these last few decisions have been the best decisions he has ever made in his life since starting an affair with Ellis Grey. His character has evolved since the start of the series and I am glad at least one character has evolved. Hopefully that happens for everyone now.
4. I liked the Appy case, just because it shows that even the most accomplished surgeons don't know everything. I loved how the nurse showed them up. I hated the fact th
i hope now that Merder will keep the surgeries apart, does not mean that we will not see them together . because this is for most people Grey's Anatomy . You can never ever trust Shonda Rhimes.it can be one of her tricks.
Alex and April would be really interesting. IF anything does happen I just hope it's not some snap decision that causes an awkward situation that they have to get over. Let's see them become good friends who take care of each other and have each others back and let it grow SLOWLY from there. I didn't like the idea of them together in the beginning but I think as April has starting changing and growing there could be a possibility there! Alex has always been drawn to these super-independant strong woman and it never works out. Maybe he needs someone he can actually take care of and who genuinely needs him?
This episode is wonderful. We finally get to see why Derek is so mad and that explained a lot. You can tell their feelings are still strong like it has been from episode 1. Loved how he brought in the post-it. Loved the last part with Christina and Ownen- it was perfect. I want to see Jackson and Kepner together so Lexie can go back to Mark..they are meant to be together and i think we all know that.
Loved this episode!!! Back to the good 'ole days of Grey and storylines. Favorite part was the Mer/Derek moment and Chris/Owen moment.
I definitely agree with your opinions. Great recap! I would love to see Jackson and April together so Lexie could go back to Mark. That would make a beautiful story.
1. Favorite scene was Alex/April when he went to talk to the guy's son. Sad and amazing at the same time.
2. April is tolerable when she's with Alex. She'd be a good friend for him.
3. I'm tired of the Chief's favoritism for Meredith. Enough already.
4. Best case was Alex's, though Cristina's was very funny.
5. Alex deserves someone great who will love him for himself. April's so naive and childlike, I think he needs someone stronger and more interesting.
I still don't like Kepner, perhaps she could move into her c.r room and not live at Mer's house now??? It wouldn't surprise me if Karev and Kepner got together. If you think how horrid Karev was to Izzie at the beginning, is there any diffference here?? Karev being friendless seems to be a short lived SL, so where is he living now???
I'm not surprised the 'post it' got a mention by Der this time. It's still more important to MerDer thatn that wedding certificate
noooooo i dont want april anywhere near alex. he is a miserable jerk. i cant stand him.
1.my fav is were derek said to mer "I know you took her to protect her. I know you altered the trial for Adele and Richard. You stood in front of a bullet for me. I know why you do all of it. It's what I love about you.
2.chritina and owen's last scene.
3.love bailey's attitude.
4.April need some love.
1. The MerDer scene at the end when Derek says "That is why I'm here" and points at the post-it.
2. April is really annoying, she's too much of a pushover to be Chief Resident.
3. He didn't do it for Meredith, he did it because Meredith helped Adele.
4. Teddy and Christina
5. I see hookup, but they're no Alex and Izzie. It'll be like Alex and Lexie, a filler.
1. my favorite was the ending with meredith and derek when referred to the post-it. i had chills. i was cute and i loved it.
2. april doesnt bother me anymore. she grew on me. she was actuallyt funny this episode when they were all in her office.
3. webbers idea was for his wife and for meredith because she did it for him and he doesnt want her carreer ti fall apart. and he did for adele.
4. the appy it was soo funny cause they didnt know how to finish it. and the nurse had to tall them. HAHA.
5.they should just be friends. i like them as friends. she is wayy to perky for him even tho izzie was she is like a hwole new kind of perky.
great episode ! back to the goood ole dayss of greys
1. Fav scene! Last scene with Owen and Christina! So natural so real! I really felt with them! :D
2.April! She is really annoying, and i doesn't liked she is a Izzie-like type of person. But really insecure in opposite to Izzie! If she would be there from the begging she wouldn't be so boring! But she gets into it! I love how she athers them into a Unit and The actress I love her!
3.Webber! The decision to stop being chief is because of Adele, he finally relized what's important in live! And graps for it! I love Richard, he played the PapaBear for 7 years and it's time for someonne to step into his foot step! And gives Bailey place to evolve!
4.Case! I loved every single one! But the best background story had Alex and April's patient!
5. She is a type of Izzie who pushes him to be a better man! And he loves that! I see them hook up, but no endgame!
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info