When I watch television, I want to feel something (sadness, happiness, humour, love, platonic/romantic/sexual chemistry) through the acting/writing/plot. TVD does all of these for me.
Stefan will return to his old self. Probably a brief Delena. Words cannot describe the awesomeness of Forwood . I see dead people! better make it in :).
I would LOVE to see Stefan and Caroline together. I know it sounds really crazy to some people, but I miss those friendship moments they had season two and think they'd be an ADORABLE couple. Plus, think about it. It is possible that with the crazy state Stefan is in, if he ran into Caroline or came crawling back to Mystic Falls and she was the one who saved/helped him, he may hook up with her without thinking. Idk, I just LOVE those two.
I agree with some sentiments this was the most best nor worst written TVD episode. I think with spoilers and high expectations it was only bound to be worst than I expected.
In hindsight, I don't think there is any show I would rather watch, considering the rubbish of most reality tv.
Here's my take:
1. Good episode but a bit disappointing based on past season premieres. Yes, there were some shockers but nothing astronomical like we've seen in the past. Recall Caroline turning into a vamp S02 E01? I will say thisâ€¦.most gruesome episode yet. The dartsâ€¦.the desmembered heads. Ick!
2. Consider this a set-up episode paving the way for some played out story lines. Can't wait for what's in store.
3. "Forwood" is electric. Best onscreen chemistry for some time. Sorry Delena fans. Forget fresh underwear, let's all remember to sit on a bucket.
4. Best line? Stefan: "Hello Brother" Says it all. Great nod to the pilot. Oh how times have changed. Lest I forget, a nod to our Klaus for pulling off an American accent that wasn't half bad.
5. Poor Andie. Just when I was starting to like her. Was I the only one who thought that she was going to turn for a split second?
6. I just love Alaric but reallyâ€¦.was he just waiting on Elena's 18th birthday?
7. Although I love her, the Bonnie scene was a throw-away. What? Was Kat filming something more important?
8. Ahhhhh Stefan. Or shall I say the "true Rippahh". The not-so-good-anymore-brother. Deep down he's still in thereâ€¦Believe!!! I hope this arc doesn't go on and on bc I can't stand it. That blood deal at the end of season 1 was painful enough. Although Stefan did need a new shtick, I hope its this one doesn't last long. Itâ€™s a bit predictable. Stefan decides he wants another go at being "good" just in time to see Delena emerge and gets tossed back into darkness. Boooo!
9. The Phone Call: A glimmer of hope. Potentially, the best scene of this entire episode. Close second was a dripping Damon. Bring it! We want moreâ€¦of both.
10. Someone said it best in the comments. It wasn't Blair's pregnancy test, it was Caroline's! (Gossip Girl) LMAO. Priceless.. Although vampires can't get pregnant (said Damon) a hybrid happened somehow. Something tells me its little wolf sailors that do the trick. They always find exceptions to the rules. Calling it now: Klaus will have plans for Forwood offspringâ€¦.not like it'll be difficult.
11. The Secret Circle? Ya, I watched it. They have nothing on our beloved. I just hope this doesn't affect Kevin's creative juices for the show that really mattersâ€¦.TVD!!!!!
my favourite character is Damon but this last scene of Stefan and Elena was so great and so sad. I still remember stefan's face, it was really beautiful and i was happy to see the old good stefan for a moment but still
You have no idea how much I've missed reading TVD Round Table!
What was your favorite quote from last night?
Anything with Tyler and Caroline. I squealed when I saw the gorgeous Tyler walking towards the beautiful Caroline. Squealing right now too! OMG YOU TWO!
Honestly, the only thing which kept the honour of tvd was forewood.no offence.
@Diane yeah good call. my b. although you never know, in this world, i'm sure he could reappear at some point.
Me too! I love Caroline SO MUCHH!!=D
I see alot of chemistry between Damon and Elena I just hope they give in and hook up!
BTW, I think Dan made a mistake, "Johnny Gilbert" died in The Sun Also Rises,right? So yeah loved the first episode (my favorite so far) and hoping to see more of Delena, Forwood and Bonnie(I miss her!) and ofcourse Stefan.
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please
© 2014 TV Fanatic