Grey's Anatomy > Grey's Anatomy Round Table: "Put Me In, Coach" > Comments Page 2
1. Fave scene. Mer Cris being totally oblivious to the softball match, and getting drunk. Nice and lighthearted. The fun GA is back, great to see those two not taking the hospital rivalries seriously.
2&3.I still miss Mer not being by Der's side whilst he does the surgeries. I hope we get to see Mer, Alex, Webber and Mark doing kickass surgeries too
4.Alex was very mindful of Mer's not talking to him for weeks when he 'screwed up her life'. Alex worried about not telling Mer when Zola was readmitted to the hospital. He knew she'd be mad at him for not telling her. Alex is back at Mer's house, and Mer has been on civil terms with him all this season. We often see the docs helping each other without an acknowledgement of what they've done to help someone. MerAlex have a kind of brother/sister relationship, which for me is one of the things I really like about GA.
5. Megga reaction from lexie about Mark's new gf. It'll hurt more if the gf lasts for more than a few weeks. Bu
5. couldn't agree more, Mark and Lexie are the couple and this isn't a love Triangle it never really was. Jackson couldn't even say the words to his mother while M/L have both declared their love for one another and even after six months of being with Jackson lexie is still as deeply in love with mark as she ever was before. Jackson needs to take the little dignity he has left and realize it's always going to be mark and him becoming a plastic surgeon isn't going to change that fact. like someone else said Avery is no Sloan nor well he ever be. EndGame = Mark/Lexie!
There were too many great scenes to pick just one. Bailey and Mer going at it. Teddy's speech to Cristina. Callie's antics in the outfield and the OR, which is why I think she's the most badass. Cristina is too but lately she's been too cautious and afraid. Callie has never retreated from a surgery. I love that we got badass Callie back. But my favorite scene has to be Lexie hitting Mark's lady friend. We knew that she still loves him. She just needs to grow up and get over the baby thing. It's not like he has sole custody. Slexie all the way.
I argee with some of the writers on all questions.. The only different I have is My outlook on the love trangle.. It seem like the Meredith, Derek, and Finn all over again just with different story lines... Think back to season 2 and 3.. I don't know the out come of this trangle but if she's anything like her sister I feel bad for Jackson because he is going to be hurt in the end.. However, he knew she loved Mark before he started dating her that only different between Finn he was blinded a little bit by Meredith.. Think about it the Grey women they don't really go for the good guy and Finn and Jackson or good guys.. I guess we just got to wait and see..
My favorite scene, besides the Lexie hitting Mark's new squeeze, was Arizona tripping over her own feet trig to play catcher. That and Callie's "rovinrovinrovin" outfielding. Too cute.
I'm so happy that lexie and mark are again in the storyline,seriously this couple has one of the best chemistry on the show,it's really sad that shonda stopped their scenes and Interactio. And put lexie with Jackson,really hope shonda will see how many fans loved lexie scene and reaction and she will give us back this couple
1. Best Scene was the confrontation scene with Bailey, Mer, Christina and the Chief! That was awesome. Bailey and Mer have a good chemistry together and it was amazing! I love how Bailey says I beg your Pardone!
Lexie hiiting marks gf was a good scene esp since I hated her character on gossip girl and she got of scott free there plus the comment she made about lexie was mean!
2. I would probably let someone as good as derek do the surgery. But I believe that if its your time, its ur time.
3. Callie has always been bad ass and ballsy. She did that thing with the polio man, fixed the crooked spine, wanted to rebuild the legs of the homeless guy. She even got the old guy to walk.
4. He is doing good, but alex has been an ass way to often. I am not letting him off the hook yet.
5. Mark and lexie is the end game.. Pretty boy is nto mark
1. Favorite scene definitely goes to Lexie throwing that ball straight to Mark's new girl. You have to love a girl that's got a good hand and can show it!
2. Probably. Derek's the best neurosurgeon around so why not?
3. I have to say Cristina just because I've seen her succeed and really take risks enough times on the show. Callie does have the cooler surgeries but I think Cristina is more bad ass.
4. Definitely. The fact that he went through all of that trouble despite the risks on himself show a lot about his character and how much he cares about Meredith. More than that, he didn't say anything to anyone about it so it really was about doing something for someone he cared about rather than gaining points for himself. A very selfless act that he did which shows how much depth there is to this character.
5. Bring on Mark and Lexie! I think I've waited long enough to see these two together again. Personally, I want Jackson to end things with Lexie just so that it's a clean
This was a great episode and i have loved this season so far! I really do hope Mark and Lexie get back together. Jackson needs to bow out while he can. Alex is so sweet for doing that for them. Im so happy for MerDer.
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info