The Vampire Diaries > The Vampire Diaries Round Table: "Ghost World" > Comments Page 3
hi blake, you remind me of stefan a little, and we have never meet, how weird.
any way i agree with you, the writters didnt even tell us, where katherin was and even if she was alive, they have to bring michael in it and acutally talk about him, not just talk about him a little, we dont even know they story about him, and why he kills vampires when he is one!, they could of done that this episode, also jeremy is pissing me off, for f*uck sake anna is dead move on!, your with a powerful witch now, and i hope stefan gets back to normal, i do like him bad it make him very sexy, and im happy there was no delena scenes this episode they piss me off, elena didnt piss me of that much this episode im still rooting for stelena, they make the show, and the ending scene with elena snd stef showed they was hope!....VD FOREVER
It was an alright episode though the worst out of all , I recon the writers are moving way to fast they need to slow down and focus on a couple story lines not 10. They should of brought Michael in it a bit later especially if they don't focus on him in the following episodes and I agree they need klaus in it he brings an edge to TVD and Bonnie and Matt better not get together, they need to piss Matt off his boring and useless I get that his the only human but man his boring, and Caroline is hot as ever. So please writers slow down
It was good to see Annie and her Mum together so sweet!!
It might have bben a slow ep for some people but it still packs a punch.
Is Stefan still going to be bad?
This is the only episode I've ever really disliked. No delena, forwood and so much "b" and "c" rated characters in a childs ghost world. Damib and Masin were hott but the storyline was once again silly. Where was Tyler and Rebekah? I miss Elijah and even Klaus. What a damn waste
Dan's idea was the best.
Love the "rippah"!!!!
I actually liked this episode. It was fast paced and kinda increased an already suspense filled episode. Last weeks ep was totally crap!
1. For me the best scenes were with lexi and stefan, damon and mason and the scene at the end with damon and alaric. looks like Dalaric bromance is still on... But the scene when pearl and anna re unite was good as well. I liked Anna, I know a lot of people don't like Anna but I do and I am glad she found peace.
2.I want Bonnie to have a story line and not be the resident fixer upper that she is. It seems the only way would be for Bonnie and Jer to break up and for him to try and win her back. Its the only thing that wouldn't involve magic.
3. I liked Lexi coming back, simply because she is bad ass and she knows how to deal with stefan and she showed Elena that she has to be cruel to him and be strong. I think Elena will be able to help him. I liked seeing the grandmother as well seeing as she helped Bonnie do what she needed to do.
ps: I DON'T want Stefan back at being nice! Thank god Lexi had to go! She was the one ghost I didn't want back, and her cheeks are so big it's weird.. I really want to know what it was that she did though
Ugh I hate that Damon killed Mason..and now he's gone again! He's SO hot!! And sweet..he'll be missed! I also lovee Anna, way more than Bonnie, I wish they could be brought back from the dead for good! I cried when she found her mother! Maybe since the necklace wasn't destroyed they might return? Apart from them this ep was a bit lame.. I want Klaus back! Rebecca and Tyler were also missed!
The episode sucked bc the ghost stuff was boring/pointless. Mason and Lexie were ok, problem is I DO NOT want Stefan good ever again. Atleast don't make him good this season, he is to great bad. He and Elena just don't work together, triangle? Yea, but anything close to endgame just will not work. They are painfully boring and devoid of chemistry, thus passion and not beleiveable. Puppy love between kids? Sure but Elena is 18 now and I need to see that spark and Delena could be cooking (like someone else said) and would have more chem then stelena in a beadroom scene. Anyways, Glad Bon and Jer are over. I think the odd couple (matt/bonnie) would be sexy. Maybe she will become more likeable happy for once. Where the h*ll was Tyler (no forwood!?!) an Rebekah/Klaus? I've been dying to see Elijah all year, love him even more then Klaus. I never cared for Ana or Vicki for polar opposite reasons. Ana is flat and unbearably boring, Vicki is overbearing and uncontrollable. Whic
Damned..when even Alaric can`t resist Damon, who gave him a heartfelt but firstclass crapass non-apology with all of his dark charm, what should we girls do...lol...
These both were great, and made me feel that this episode wasn`t totally a loss...
Love all the scenes with Alaric+Damon+Mason...
But i was totally disapointed about the detox stuff around Stefan. Got i love these man, back in Chicago, feeding a man with the blood of his own girlfriend.
This Stefan enjoy his own existenz..
But this "I´m lost in my own darkness stuff, and please save me so i can be Elena`s puppie again"-crap got on my nerves from the beginning, over the middle and to the annoying end.
God, writers, please do something..
Even that i thought all the time, Stefan and Elena are more boring than watching 24hours synchronized swimming..I love them 100% more, when they admit the whole time how much they love each other, than these 20minutes with Lexi get him back.
Please Stefan, stay on the dark side..You
don't fix Stefan!let him be a ripper for a while, it's fun!! Lexi and Mason were awesome! they all came back for good reasons!! i miss Klaus the most in this ep! as for Bonnie, i thought she did a right thing, Jer didn't deserve her at all! root for Matt/Bonnie shippers! they read from the same page at some point!! Screw Jer!
as a die hard TVD fan i felt as if this episode was the seasons slowest, most random one. and i kept wishing for DELENA scenes!
what worries me is that stefan might find his humanity back in a second and then, yet again, we shall have him back to well... you know.
cant wait for next weeks ep. pretty sure it'll make up for this one. flashbacks here i come:D
Great episode!! It wasn't really random.. Just a little unexpected at some parts. :)
1. Hmmm, I liked seeing Lexie work her magic on Stefan. I also liked Damon and Alaric fixing their bromance.I love those two together.
2. I am. I actually like Jeremy and while I loathe what he did I feel like he needs to be cut a bit of slack too. The first and only girl he ever really loved came back...that was difficult for a guy who loses everyone he cares about. And then there is the matter of Bonnie flipping out prior to him actually doing something wrong...which almost caused him to "pull a Damon" and do something wrong. That whole since you'll accuse me may as well go for it. It's a tough position he's been in for quite some time and it doesn't get much notice. I felt bad for them both. Also I like them best when they are together. Jeremy isn't as annoying and in the way when he's with Bonnie, he's sweeter but stronger and useful. And Bonnie is more real and sweet and relatable when she's with Jeremy. But if this doesn't pan out maybe there is hope for Bonnie and Matt. Batti
1) Pearl and Anna reunion - made me bawl
2) So happy the jailbating is over
3) Grams, for once someone is not in awe of Bonnie's judgement
4) Klaus - he is awesome. Period. Hon mention: would've liked to have been reassured that Kat is still alive.
5) Accelerated detox (but still not as random as the 'siring' from the prev ep). But I'm not too worried cos we all know Elena's gonna eff it up somehow.
What was your favorite scene from the episode?
The part when the ghosts start to disappear one by one. It's heartbreaking.
Are you sad Bonnie and Jeremy broke up?
I'm sorry. I zone out the moment "Bonnie" was mentioned.
Which returning ghost were you most happy to see?
Mason! Now, I thought he will be the first-class jerk when he appeared, but the speech about redemption. I'm touched! Lexi comes close in second though.
Which main character (Tyler, Katherine, Klaus, Rebekah) did you miss the most?
Katherine! What happened to her? Is she dead. And I don't understand why there's no Tyler scene here. I meant Mason could've come to Tyler instead?
More random development: Lexi's detox skills, Damon's convertible ride, Mason's entire storyline or Jeremy's love for Anna?
It's not random. All of these things build up since season 1 and 2. Yes, Mason's might sound a little bit random out of the four. But still they need pawns to move on to the original story.
i'm now officially in love with lexi. bring her back please.
Yea I agree with everyone if this show can suck, it did last night. Plus, no Delena or Forwood. Ugh
The whole Mason storyline was extremly confusing. First he's torturing Damon, then 2 seconds later they have teamed up to go to a cave in the middle of nowhere? Where's the logic in that? And how are the Lockwoods connected to the Originals? WTH TVD I expected more from you!!
Now, after reading a few comments, I can understand how Lexi did that whole mindcontrol thing (re-watch S2E12). I just hope this doesn't mean Stefan will be non-crazy all of a sudden. That would be even more of a letdown than the actual episode.
Loved every minute of the episode.Love the ghost,s.Can,t wait untill next week.Soory don,t agree with the reviews.VD and walking dead best shows on Tv.
1. I agree, Elena walking in on Jeremy and Anna, and not because that kiss was better than anything Jer and Bonnie ever had, but because their faces were funny lol.
2. Hell to the NO! I never liked their relationship anyway...I am on the different side of the spectrum, I believe Bonnie never deserved Jeremy lol.
3. None really. I think this season would have just been better if only Jeremy was seeing Anna and Vicki (heck let Matt see her too at least then he had something). All the ghosts coming back was a nice way to see old characters but did nothing. I thought that was how season 3 was gunna roll Jer and the ghosts, Forewood, and everyone trying to stop Klaus. After all I only thought the consequences were for Jeremy. Besides could Bonnie will mess up that bad?
4. Klaus. This should be his season.
5. Lexi. Jeremy's love for Anna isn't that random, they ended before it really bloomed but you could see he cared and obviously her coming back for more than a month would igni
I beg to differ. Bonnie was the first one to lose someone. Her grams, remember? She lost her to save a vampire, beings she was supposed to naturally hate. She's just not been given an actual storyline to work on. And now that she got rid of Jeremy, she's got potential for so much more.
My take on what Lexi did:
Damon explicitly said that he was compelling Rose's dream before he ended her life. Before that moment, it had been unclear whether Damon or Katherine had merely been controlling dreams, but after that comment, the suggestion that there are two types of compulsion was introduced. Conscious compulsion is what we see most of the time, and if compulsion of the unconsciousness does exist, the incidents when Damon controlled Elena's dream, as well as Rose's dream, the incident(s) of Katherine controlling Stefan's dream, and Lexi causing Stefan to believe that he was being deprived of blood could be cases of compelling the unconsciousness. Stefan's body was not being controlled by Lexi, his body just reacted to what it believed to be extreme extreme starvation even though his body was fine, and had plenty of blood. Stefan could be fully wake, while Lexi compels his unconsciousness to see himself being starved for ages, because she ultimately wants a response from
I understand the love between Jeremey and Anna because him try to kill herself when she died. If that is not love I dont know what it is...
Bonnie was way too gud for Jeremy it would have been better if she had let him die, he as no substance how can he be so madly in love with a ghost, who he had 3 dates with, that just plain ridiculous i really hope she doesn't end up with matt he a proper loser i want a new hot love interest for bon bon . i am actually kinda off sad now that luka die and Jeremy turned out to be such a dick.
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info