Forget waiting until this summer and the London Olympics. The real international battle begins on February 29!
That's when a special new cycle of America's Next Top Model premiere, as The CW announced today that author Kelly Catrone will join the judging panel for an edition that will feature seven British contestants against seven Americans.
The hopefuls will compete for a grand prize that includes:
- A modeling contract with LA/NY Models
- A fashion spread in Vogue Italia
- The cover and spread in Beauty In Vogue
- Becoming the face of America’s Next Top Model fragrance Dream Come True
- A $100,000 contract with CoverGirl cosmetics
Among the guest panelists, meanwhile: Kelly Osbourne, Kris Jenner, Georgina Chapman, Estelle, Beverly Johnson, Nadine Coyle, Jessica Sutta, Cat Deeley, Barney Cheng,
Nicolas Tse and Jez Smith.
So, choose a side, readers: Brits or Americans?