Gossip Girl > Gossip Girl Round Table: "Cross Rhodes" > Comments Page 5
* I meant it has.
7. CeCe Rhodes, may your fortune still be as valid after your death and may your senility not compromised your decision-making when you adjusted your will.
6. I think mommy dearest has toned her down. We'll just have to wait and see because so far, she has yet to deliver.
@Anonymous I never said why the ratings are bad. In fact i said I dont know why and nobody here knows it either. :) Just to clarify. (My comments are spread up)
Many fans seems to say well the ratings are so bad because they didn't team up this couple and that is why so many people don't tune in anymore. I say that is BS.
Because it could have 1000 reasons why the ratings dropped. the show is still on and that is all that matters to me.
I like to watch it. If so many people don't as they say why do they? and why do they bother to leave comments here? More things only assumptions can be made of.
5. No back-up Dan? Come on. And no password either? Seriously? .... seriously? When a Macbook gets set up, it's one of the first thing that it suggests. Windows 7 does that too. Seriously? In this day and age, do we really click "no" on user logins?
4. I would like her better if she's the real Gossip Girl and takes off her face mask to be revealed as Kristen Bell.
Honestly? She's just another Nate-boink panties of the week. I have nothing for her or against her; she's a... shell of a character to be used, abused, and forgotten like every extra that comes through the set of GG.
3. You already know. Yes it's entertaining but it only serves to prove my point. Chuck is who Chuck is; he's a lion then claims to be a vegetarian but when it comes down to it, he pounces on gazelles whenever the mood strikes.
That a changed person does not make.
2. I don't think that Blair is someone to be won, so I'm not supporting the whole winning statement, but in terms of coming off as a better character: Hands down.
I'm not been a Chuck fan. I think he's limited and regressive and incapable of actual true change and that's mainly the writers fault. But yes, for someone to be as changed as he his, he doesn't bat an eye does he when he reverts back to the old Chuck Bass when the situation calls for it.
1. "That's not your line"
LMAO I'm sorry when that came out, I was cracking up. It was probably one of my favorite highlights of that episode. Ooo she was so mad! hehehe
@SJ The ratings aren't bad because of shipping, it's bad because the show hasn't gotten terrible, it's been declining each year.
@pty This is so much better and more interesting than the show.
B: It has nothing to do with ratings. Some of the worst crap i know sells like cake. Does it mean a product is great just because it sells well? I know better. Honestly its more like the better some stuff is the more unknown it is or less it sells, paradox-on but its true.
While i do wish the shows ratings were great, because i like it and want it to have success, i find it far more important that the quality is good.
Fact for me also is that the last few episodes weren't the best in fact most of this season...maybe that is why the ratings dropped. I dont know. All assumptions. What I do know is: nobody here knows any better. So haters to the left. If you keep coming here and leaving comments this show cant be irrelevant to you LOL
Latinalover Why? Will they snuff me out? lol
"9. Josh: Have Blair marry a guest star, it’s great for character development. Everyone loves Louis accent anyway.
10. Josh: STFU WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY DON’T LIKE MY EPISODE. In interview: I really just hate chair fans tbh. I wanted to piss them off for the 100th episode.
11: Josh: I just really love Dan Humphreys character, he is what this show is all about.
12. Josh: Make sure Chuck is still drinking alone at the end of every episode, don’t you dare slack off… Oh, we need another death… Cece, yep sounds good to me. How does she die? I don’t know..cancer, stroke, blood clot? You know what, screw it, just add in all three.
13. Josh: Dan and Blair have a really good connection that has been there since the pilot, actually you know what, let’s just forget all of that, he went and watched her receive an award in like 5th grade..don’t question me. (cue chuck drinking alone)"
"4. Josh: Ok, ok, the ratings suck, put Chuck and Blair back together for thirty seconds to shut the fans up. Ok, that’s enough, MID SEASON CAR CRASH! boom. (and cut for a two month hiatus) (PS guys make sure Chuck almost dies again)
5. Josh: You guys, she lost a baby, it’s not like she lost Dan her bff, stop making it such a big deal.
6. Josh: WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE RATINGS STILL SUCK?! Just steal Pretty Little Liars storyline! They have good ratings.. Send a text from A…I mean Gossip Girl to Nate from a blocked number! GOD, Do I have to do everything around here?!
7. Josh: Damn, I’m out of ideas, God please help me…. THAT’S IT. God won’t let her be with chuck, at least they will stop hatin on me. #hatazgonnahate
8. Safran: Interview time! All GG fans will feel really rewarded with the 100th episode."
One last thing i feel i want to leave in the comments. I love this show then and now but yes it has had tis dowsides for me while also in the first seasons i hardly felt this way.
BUT it has nothing to do with A: a certain ship or couple. It seems to be some viewers/ commenters are like pouty kids who want their "candy = chair" and if they don't get it they just talk everyting down. Curse, bully, harrass, and so on. That is sad
I just read this and I wholeheartedly agree with it:
“Josh Safran previews a new season that he says will be lighter, poppier, and a lot more fun.”
By lighter, poppier, and a lot more fun, in the writers room Josh Safran meant:
1. Josh: Begin this season with Chuck almost dying…again. Literally make him jump off that building this time guys.
2. Josh: Make sure and have fans assume Blair is pregnant with Chucks baby (it keeps those viewers coming) then have her drop a bomb on chuck saying it’s not his. (and end the episode with chuck drinking alone, no.. not just for this episode, EVERY episode, duh.)
3. Josh’s to do list: Give interview telling fans the paternity of Blairs baby is still in question.
When S was punishing Blair at the Breakfast I felt like shaking her and say: wake up girl Dan is not your Property, he doesnt love you anymore & if you really love/ ever loved him you want HIM to be HAPPY which results in not standing in his way when he wants to date again even when its your friend.
My favorite scene form last night was: when Blar came back to the Studio and wanted to talk to dan after she just got dismissed by S. And he is like Its enough!!! LOOOL Dan right be a man ;) and then her lok towards his guy of the crew, i nearly cried becaused i laughed so hard. It was cake.
I think no one will ever understand me, but I was sad for Chivy. She really loves all of them, and Serena didn't even try to understand what she could feel. I hated her at the beginning of the season but I actually like her now. I know it's weird.
@Eric: I do recall her first name being Celia, and also Serenas second name.
Weee! best episode this season so far! Finally they are back on track. First episode where i felt throughly entertained.
OK maybe, i could have lived without S telling off Ivy LOL Afterall it was HER Mothers sister who Hired her! Why don't yell at her???! NO, of course "big cleavage, short skirt, small brain" Serena goes after the jobless Actress who feels alone without any family. Pathetic. At least she showed some sense telling blair she wont stand in Dan's & Blairs way - not award worthy & yet to be seen if she sticks to her word but at least 1 thing on her + side.
@Guest It deserves to sink even lower like it has been in the last few years, it will continue to drop if there's another season of this crap.
Oh well, let the CW continue its' decline, it's already a complete joke among the networks.
Last night this show had the WORST ratings in it's entire history (1.01!)...with the extreme focus on this ridiculous version of Blair and the complete lack of care for all the other characters it's just not worth watching anymore...
@Emily becareful what you say.
@Bpurplehewitt It depends on what the unexpected outcome is for next week.
5.Lily wearing Jeans XD And Chuck erased Dan's files from the PC. He probably took down the backup as well!
6.GS=DELIGHT! She has just to speak and she already rocks the ep! Her being truth to herself is enough to be a Hurricane she always was!
7.Never cared for CC!
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info