Gossip Girl can't always give us what we want ... but now you can!
TV Fanatic is asking fans of the show to create the best YouTube tribute video to Chuck and Blair, the star-crossed couple (or relationship, depending on your view) that has built such a following over the years.
Our Dair video contest was a major hit last fall. Now it's Chair fans' turn.
Assuming this one is as popular, it will be followed by a Derena tribute contest with the same rules, and most likely pairs from other shows too. The contest, however, is all about Chuck and Blair. The rules:
Chuck and Blair, together forever ... at least in your tribute videos!
- Create a tribute YouTube video dedicated to the cute couple pictured above. You must submit your own video, not just a link to one you like. If your favorite is someone else's, tell them to submit it!
- Videos must be FIVE minutes or less.
- To submit an entry, send a private message to this link.
- Registered users only may do this. Login or register.
- U.S. residents only are eligible for TVF's iTunes prize (see below). But if you are an international user who wishes to enter for Chair pride alone, feel free! You can still win.
- By submitting your video(s) to TV Fanatic in this contest, you retain ownership but grant us permission to post it on TV Fanatic and within our video system.
- Extra credit for the use of "Paradise" by Coldplay. Just kidding ... mostly. Any music and any clips you like, new or old, are encouraged - you have full creative control, so make us proud!
Entries must be submitted by Monday, February 27. The following Monday, March 5, our editors will post the top six entries and let YOU VOTE on the best of the best!
The video with the most votes by Monday, March 12 wins.
The prize: Your video will be featured on our homepage, Twitter, Google+ and Facebook pages, allowing your work to be seen by millions of Gossip Girl and TV fans.
AND you get a $50 iTunes gift card to boot!
Have at it, Chair fans ... and good luck.
Want more Gossip Girl?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!