Grey's Anatomy > Grey's Anatomy Round Table: "If/Then" > Comments Page 2
2.Last years musical episode was dire, even Patrick finally admitted it didn't work. This episode ranks higher for me than the all male episode, which I thought was a disaster.
3. Meredith being 'bright and shiny' was interesting. Ellis was an awful mom,hooray that Meredith saw through her by the end of the episode.I guess Richard was entirely responsible for making Mer the positive person she was, although he was so manipulated by Ellis.
5. To see the restart of MerDer falling for each other in the new dream version! LOL
all nods to the pilot and previous seasons made me so happy.
unlike the musical episode, this is a stand-alone episode. you could skip this episode in a marathon and not miss any information. but the musical episode had a plot which carried over into other episodes of season 7. i preferred this one.
cristina yang is my favorite in every universe.
reality, with a dose of dream world.
izzie would have been fired for stealing that heart like she should have and she would have gone away forever. if only...
1. Meredith's scene "she wants everybody around her to be ordinary so she can be extrordinary". It pure perfection.
2.I hated the musical, I think it was pointless.I know this adds nothinf the season, but I was waiting for a Ellis/Meredith episode for a very long time.
3. That would be having Ellis around. It would be really nice to see how the two of them would conect if she was still alive, and see the Mer-Ellis-Der interaction.
4. Altough I really liked to see Ellis I prefer regular, some things was just bizarre , like bright and shinny Mer
5.I would say again, Ellis Grey.
1. Last scene, but the best quote was from Cristina... "we don't have to do that thing where I say something, then you say something then somebody cries" - definite nod to earlier episodes. Followed by Charles's "somebody just shoot me now"
2. I liked the musical a lot better the second time round actually. But I really liked this episode too, it's always good to see Addison and I liked having Ellis back and seeing her rule the world
3. Lexie's the best character but the best situation is Mer having a real father
4. Regular way - seeing Callie and Owen proved that somethings are just not meant to be
5. Mer and Richard's relationship, definitely.
1. Meredith's quote about not feeding the animals - aimed at Cristina. LOL.
2. Total waste. MerDer are boring in any universe. I really don't need to be hit over the head with their Eternal Epic Super Magical Love. I get it. Gag.
3. Best situation was Cristina alone as a kick ass surgeon, minus the dead weight that is Owen.
4. Real or alternate universe doesn't matter, since Alex gets screwed by the writers in either. I'd prefer a universe where he wasn't just used to prop up other characters, and could actually have his own story.
5. I'd keep Alex's glasses, and his smile - which would be nice to see more than once a series. Pre-Owen Cristina, too. She was awesome.
1. What was your favorite scene or quote from the episode?
The last scene. I loved how the writers did it to sort of remind us that they are truly meant for each other. I also loved all of the lines from past seasons that were reused.
2. Was this episode a waste of time like last years' musical massacre?
I loved the musical episode, but during this one, I found myself screaming at the television.
3. Who is your favorite character/situation in the alternate version of Seattle Grace?
Lexie, still smart, but really rockin’
4. Would you rather things be the dream way or the way we have watched over the past several seasons?
5. If you could keep one thing from the dream to carry into the real version of the show, what would it be?
I would say Callie's long hair, I thought that she looked really pretty with the extensions.
1. Scene: the one were Mer and Xtina saved Lexie and the one Alex was crying in! :D just GA style!
2. Waste of time ? are U kidding me! it was great, the episode had something the show lost since the mains become Residents! THE TENSION! To not know how will it end! Shonda in "real life" hasn't any curve balls to throw at them but how many storylines I saw in this 40 minutes!
3. Elis Grey Webber! She is amazing, she changed the whole dynamic of the show, she had such a big influence on every single character.
4. Fake or Real! If u asked me a year ago (shity second half of season 7) I would say FAKE! Cause there I see the chance to fix the shit they made! But season 8 RULES! So it's OKe!
5. Bring Elis Grey back! She died 3 seasons to early,at least!
4. I prefer real Grey's. Everyone's journey is much more interesting. Plus there's no Teddy & Henry in AU and I love them. However, I would prefer Calzona's AU s/l because it doesn't have the awful three stooges playing out. Owen would actually have a life outside of Callie and be busy with Cristina.
5. Definitely keep Clark Kent's - er- Alex's glasses. He's just so darn adorable in them and when he takes them off he turns into SuperAss/Assman. lol
1. Hands down MerDer in the bar, followed by Calzona talking at the end. Just proves that these two couples will eventually find they're way to each other in any universe.
2. The musical episode sucked. Sorry but as talented as some of the casts are, these doctors need to stick to medicine. I prefer this AU ep, which is still Grey's in every sense of the word, to doctors breaking into songs every five minutes. It was annoying as hell.
3.Callie but the whole Calwen(?) thing was just weird and random. Watching those two was just as awkward as watching MerAlex. I did love Callie's bubbling attraction to AZ and how she couldn't help but stare/stalk her.
Reading your reviews is a bigger waste of time than the commercials. I liked the musical episode and this one.
i was re-watching the merder scene, and it remind me so much of the first episode and it got me wondering about their age diference! I mean, he's suposed to be much older then her right? she was still an intern and they met and he was already a famous attending which means he was and attending for a while and they are not that young when they turn into attendings. Nobody ever metioned it before, only the fact that he was her boss. I'm curious about it!
1. Easiest question, Sloan carrying Lexie into the ER. I was waiting for him to appear and boy did he make an entrance.
2. Unlike everyone apparently, I actually loved the musical episode, probably because I'm a big Callie/Sara fan. I also loved this one. The message that everything will end up how it's supposed too, is beautiful and I loved the way they changed the characters. Overall a refreshing episode.
3. Difficult, but I'm gonna go with Yang (sorry Callie!). She was badass, hardcore and still sweet in her interactions with Owen and Mer at the end. Go Cristina!
4. Real way, absolutely.
5. April and Alex, no doubt. I'm kinda rooting for them, they both deserve some lovin'.
1. I loved all the scenes from when the song Into the Fire began. I love that song and how it was used in the pilot so it was amazing.
2. I LOVED the musical ep and I felt that that ep packed more emotion than this one, but gun to my head this ep was the better of the two.
3. Alex as chief resident. I feel that he would have been a better CR than April is in the real world.
4. Real world. The alt reality is a little weird.
5. Addie should be at SGMWH. I think that she and Mark weren't given a chance.
(continued) karev's and bailey's relationship because I thought it was cute. And also the fact that April was actually a bit of a slut.
1. Either the scene where Meredith realises what her mother is really like, or in the bar when Christina and Meredith are doing tequila shots and then when Derek and Meredith are together.
2. I hated the musical episode and I didn't have high hopes for this one, but in the end I actually really enjoyed it. I think it was a waste of time, but that being said I thought it was a good episode, especially with all the parallels with the pilot and mentions of past characters.
3. Definitely Christina
4. Real world all the way. The alternate universe just felt really wrong.
5. I think I would keep karev
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info