Revenge > Revenge Round Table: "Chaos" > Comments Page 2
To me this si the most probable scenario: Amanda did not shoot him. Takeda knocked down Daniel and made it look like he had killed Tyler. He then cleaned everything up and left Tyler face-down. To "help" in Emily's revenge plan he additionaly abducted Amanda who went into the scene shortly after it happened. She was that banged up because she thought Tyler had been successful at framing Emily, as he said it would.
The person firing the shot was wearing a black jacket and black gloves. I thought about this, after we deleted the episode from the DVR, so I never got to check out the party guests, to see if we were given any idea of who the killer might be.
What do y'all think is going on btween nolan & takeda that nid had to mean something
1. No, I knew it was Tyler from the beginning when I first saw him.
2. I really cannot choose just one.
3. I don't know what he will do with Amanda because Amanda also prove that she can be deadly.
4. Yes, that is why he is looking in her safe under the rug in the next episode.
5. Takeda or Amanda but I am leaning more towards Takeda.
over at EW Popwatch the talk is all about the nod between Nolan and Takeda.
When Takeda was at the reception while Victoria was speaking - did anyone notice that he may have been nodding to Nolan and not Emily this time? Is something else going on?
1. Yes. Don't jerk me around show!
2. Charlotte preferring to have her sanity and then upset about Declan flunking and Granpa Grayson's blackmail. Gave Charlotte;s character more depth. The volunteer babies line was funny.
3. Kill her probably. I hope anyway.
4. He'll have doubts but won't believe.
5. Takeda or Amanda.
I wasn't disappointed with Tyler being the dead body..I think that Takeda helped putting the revenge plan back in track...There is a symmetry with Daniel being framed for a murder he didn't commit just like Clarke was...and Victoria that framed him for the sake of Daniel, is now in Amanda/Emily shoes...the person you love the most is (or is going to be) in prison...It will be fun seeing the trial...
1. I was. I really thought that Daniel was gonna die. And when Victoria turned the body over and we saw that it was Tyler I was relieved and joyful.
2. The whole ep had amazing scenes, but have to go with Nolan and Jack hugging. That was the highlight. It has been a very good and disturbing summer and if anything happened, Nolan got one friend.
3. Take her out of the equation for Emily so she can focus on her plot for revenge and not have a wild card in the picture.
4. At first he won't, but being in prison might help him think about everything and start having doubts and he will relay them to Victoria who will cause drama.
5. Takeda or Amanda. Def not daniel. We won't know who until they have a flashback.
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info