The Vampire Diaries > The Vampire Diaries Round Table: "Bringing Out the Dead" > Comments Page 2
1) The Dinner!!! 2) Stefan or Elijah, the strong silent types 3) i dont like Bill, hope he is gone for good 4) Dr Hottie is a killer 5) I love the brothers more then anything. I want Elena to detach from the brothers and maybe entertain the idea of Matt. That being said, I want Damon and Elena to be the last couple standing. I can't fight it anymore, I give in ;)
1)I agree with Matt, the dinner was awesome 2) Stefan is my fav character, so him! 3)Nope, I hated him 4) Yes. 5) Yes for a lil while, I agree with Steve. However, I can't help but want an Elena and Damon 'endgame'
the best scene ever that Vamp D has done is the dinner!!!!!four very witty and sarcastic, gorgeouse men trying so hard to out do themselves over what looked like a very tasty roast (done to perfection no doubt....rare!!! lol)
I especially thought Klaus was at his best when he snickered about "trouble in paridise with Elena and Stefan" well I fell off of my coach after that comment.......the testosterone level in that room reached to it's highest level....wow to be the recipient of the love in that room!!!!!
5.Even if stefan and damon let elena go she will never had a normal life coz she's a supernatural being herself,she will be a human blood bag for the rest of her life and she buried that girl in the last two episodes,the girl that had a normal life,the girl that was suppose to die in the wickery bridge with her parents and the girl that fell in love with vampires.It would be nice if they let ger go for a while atleast she could be free of this supernatural stuff but it was never stefan and damon that brought it to her life.I love when both klaus and elijah told the salvatores that family is above all,did you see the look on stefan and damon's face?A very good point,family is important,two brothers shouldn't always fight over a girl,i will really love it if at the end stefan and damon choose each other,mend their broken bond and be brothers again.
It's hard to tell who the ,ysterious killer is but it could be Meredith, Katherine, or even that mysterious Samantha Gilbert, which they haven't talked about in the show yet. The dinner party felt kind of boring but if both Stefan and Damon make Elena feel happy, then she should stay with them. If she's not interested in Matt, then she shouldn't be or this show wouldn't feel like vampire diaries anymore. I keep wondering about the mysteries, but it gets the show more spiced up with awesome events. =) =O =P
1) The dinner 2) Tie between Damon and Elijah 3) Matts answer lol 4) To obvious but she's hott 5) Yea BUT my #1 hope is a Damon/Elena endgame.
1.My favourite scene was the opening scene,the fight between klaus and elijah,i love what klaus told elijah"Easy i just finished renovating,you know you have every right to be mad at me,but i kept my word i reunited you with my family" Very well played by joseph morgan. 2.I love the four of them,they are all awesome but if i had to choose i'm preety sure my answer start with a "KlA" and ends with an "US",although i really love stefan. 3.A eulogy for who?Bill forbes,i really hated him for what he did to caroline in 3.03 but that scene between caroline and him was heartbreaking,i cried,his words are so emotional,but i'm also sad that tyler lost his ally that can help him break his sire bond to klaus. 4.I don't trust Dr. Fell,but i don't think its her who is killing all the council members,coz she knew alaric had a ring that can bring him back to life and bill has vampire blood when he died,i think Eric made a good point,what if it's some one from the past like vicki.
Seriously nothing about the Original Family?
Worst scenes were with Caroline, Bill elena and the sheriff.
1. Best scene was when Finn, Kol and Rebekah joined the party and the look of pain, anguish and anger on Klaus's face and when Esther (who should be dead) came back. I am not sure who that actress is but damn she has a commanding presence and is gonna really shine as the original witch and mother of vampires.
2. None of them. Elena, Bonnie and Caroline please!
3. Bill Forbes, you were a boring plot device to give Caroline a story to appease the writers of TV Fanatic.
4. No it is obviously someone who is supernatural otherwise 'Ric would have stayed dead. I wonder if the TVD writers are going to use the kitsune from the book.
5. Yes, Klaus in a way would be able to give her the life she deserves. Elena, Like Katherine and Tatyna is in love with two brothers, seems to be something passed down through the ages. If Damon and Stefan were to eliminate themselves then Elena could live a life where she doesn't have to be a vampire. But this is TVD and eventually in the series finale (whenever that is) she will hopefully choose Damon.
1. Original reunion.
3. I'm sorry you were badly plotted. RIP.
4. Mer or Klaus is the Stabber
5. Stefan and Damon should let Elena go.
I think the killer is human yet to be introduced. Alaric asked Elena to kill him because she is supernatural or else his ring wouldn't work. Who knows, maybe its someone that knows the Original family and all things considered, they are the founders of Mystic falls more so than the council.
On another note, did anyone notice that Bill Forbes actually stood in front of the sunlit window in the hospital without any sensitivity reaction to it?
1)Every scene that includes Damon :)
2)Damon Salvatore without thinking twice about it.
3)I didn't care about him but I felt sorry for Caroline. 4)if she's not the stabber then she's up to somethig else. 5)Regardless of my desire to kill Klaus for hurting Damon, the answer is NO even though it sounds reasonable if we will look at it from a prespective that Elena will have a normale human life, have kids and grow old but there is a probleme cause she's a suppernatural herself (a Doppleganger ) which means that she'll never be able to have a normal life even if she stays away from the Salvatore brothers.
PS: I still hope for Elena & Damon to be together and always will.
1. The return of the Originals!! It was simply just epic.
2. Mmmh, Damon. Simply just because he is FREAKING HILARIOUS!!
3. Rest in peace... Bitch.
4. I don't think so. I hope so, but naaah.. It would be too obvious. I hate the woman. She kidnapped poor Jamie in One Tree Hill, and I will never forgive her for that!
5. I can't decide :( They love her and she loves them (obviously!), so it would hurt her. But yeah, maybe it would be the right thing to do.
I guess it's possible that the killer is Katherine, but it COULD be Elena, too. Maybe she was compelled, after all, and no one knows it, yet? Or, maybe the original doppelganger is floating around--and we have yet to meet HER.
What if it's Matt that is stabbing people!!!!!!!!
Gives him a story line!
But, I would be sad b/c he right now is playing innocent, I will be there for my vampire,witch, supernatural friends no matter what.
Anyone else wish him and Caroline would get back together?
2.All of them of course!If I really have to choose Damon.
3.I didn't care much of Bill Forbes,sorry for Caroline though.
4.No I don't think it's Meredith,it would be too obvious.
5.Matt Donovan?Really?lol,Damon.No it would be such a boring couple,please
no.Plus,she's in love with thw Salvatore's,so...
1.) "Hey Stef, remember when you killed Dad? Might want to dial down the judgment till dessert?" God, this line earns an Golden Globe, or whatever..I loved every dinnermoment. By the way, what is the surname of the originals..On the one side we have the adorable Salvatores on the other just the originals?..no, surname there??..
2.) Begins with an "D", and ends with an "AMON"..Have you take a look at this man, never saw a man more beautiful than Ian. Lucky, Nina..if the rumours are true.
3.) Didn`t like the man, but i`m sad for super-cute-vampire-barbie.
Hope Klaus will take of her the next week.
4.) Till now, i don`t like Meredith, but for Alaric i hope she`s not a psycho as it seems like. So, i guess she wasn`t the stabber
5.) Maybe for a while, because i think she can only decide what she wants if she gets the possibily to miss them. And my heart beats for Damon and Elena..Always and forever..
2 damon because he is pure beauty. Others are no cpmetition for him
2.damon all the way
1.When Klaus, Damon, Stefan and Elijah dined together.
3.I don't really care about him.
4.No, but she stabbed Damon so why not just killing her?
5.Yes, for a while.
Pen a eulogy for Bill Forbes.
"typecasting's a bitch, ain't it?". Thats pretty much all. Never cared about that character, never got a reason to care and it was obvious he will eventually get dead because hey, he is not main character(who never die) and he is an extra(who will always die)
Is Meredith Fell the Mystic Falls Stabber?
Could not care less about Miss Cardboard#2 named Meredith.
Make Elena a sociopath serial killer! Of course that would be way too good of a plot and considering how this show LOVES to rip off BUffy/Angel, Elena would most likely be possessed by someone, ala Cordelia's story in ATS S4.
Does Klaus have a point? Should Damon and Stefan let Elena go?
Yes. FINALLY kill Elena and free viewers from the pain and irritation she causes. Show would be thousand times better from that.
What was your favorite scene from the episode?
Caroline's scene after her father is found stabbed. While I could not care less for the guy(sorry, extra character, its obvious he will die from day one of his appearance), C.Accola's performance was AWESOME. Its so SAD that she did not get the role of Elena. Maybe Miss Cardboard would not be such a miss cardboard then...
With which brother would you most want to dine: Klaus, Elijah, Stefan or Damon?
Neither. All of them are serial killers and Damon is a serial rapist. While Elijah is most "competent" in terms of being a villain out of them all, I don't care about them at all and pretty much despise steffie&damon&klaus for being bland and wimpy.
1.The dinner party.I mean four of the hottest vamp brothers,knocking back drinks and making snarkies while exchanging looks?!AWESOME!
2.All of them.Klaus is so lonely I'd feel *compelled* to eat with him.I could swim in Damon's baby blues.Badass Stefan is hilarious and Elijah is f'n ELIJAH!But if I had to choose one...Elijah!
3.Bill Forbes died?Oh yeah. Umm R.I.P dude, maybe they'll bury you next to Uncle Daddy John.
4.I don't know.I don't like her though.
5.In retrospect, yes actually.
1. When both-Stefan and Damon-admit their love for Elena.
3. Didn't like the guy
4. I don't care at all. Hate meredith.
5. No, klaus just wants Elena to be his human blood bag.
Damon should be with her.
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info